Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• New Drew Barker Mixtape from Oregon

Drew Barker highlights from The Opening on the Nike Campus in Beaverton, Oregon. Watch the 2014 Kentucky QB commit make throws all over the field and ball out for Land Shark in the 7ON tourney
    Comments 5 Comments
      cattails -
      I really, really like that quick release, plenty if zip and also a soft touch when called for. WOW had some nice receivers!!
      suncat05 -
      Very nice touch on the short routes, good spiral on the long routes, with lots of 'zip'. GOOD ACCURACY.
      He wouldn't look that good though with many of the receivers we've had in the last 3 or 4 years or so.

I hope we can continue to keep on getting these kinds of players to come to Kentucky to play for Coach Stoops.
      Terry Blue -
      Drew certainly has some good physical skills, but what I think will set him apart from many are the non physical skills such as:intelligence, leadership ability, enthusiasm, home state pride
      akaukswoosh -
      but what I think will set him apart from many are the non physical skills such as:intelligence, leadership ability, enthusiasm, home state pride

Absolutely.
      dan_bgblue -
      Needs to spend all summer on his footwork
  • KSR Twitter Feed