Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Better Car, a Camaro SS or a GMC Yukon? Ask PJ Hairston, he has driven both!

Apparently PJ Hairstons dope running/gun running episode last month wasn't his first time using a rental car linked to "FATS"

Looks like PJ was pulled over for speeding back in May in another "loaner" car, this time a Camaro SS, and the rentee was one of Hayden "Fats" Thomas old ladies.

LINK

Got to love the CAROLINA WAY
    Comments 23 Comments
      Doc -
      I voted the Camaro. Both American cars which in my book is bad. Both GMC and Chevy received bail out money which is another reason I'd not own one but hey, if I know "Fats" or one of his "peeps" and he wants to foot the $1500 a month rental tab, I'll take the sports car over the SUV
      CitizenBBN -
      The Camaro SS, and it's not close.

"Fats" said in the story the NCAA and UNC have neither contacted him about this. Don't worry, they won't.
      Doc -
      I'm waiting for Krank to pipe in here. I'm betting he posts something along the lines of "if a UNC-CH player, coach or alumni is driving then it doesn't matter because that makes it a POS regardless!"
      akaukswoosh -
      I imagine Jeff Goodman and Pete Thamel will be all over this now. (dws)
      kingcat -
      I'll have the Yukon

dtalbersjr -
      Unbelievable.

This is more and more like Ohio St. Terrelle Pryor was pulled over 4 or 5 times in a year, all in different late model cars. Every time the story was that his was "in the shop" and the one he was driving was a "loaner." Like OSU, UNC's a program that the media puts on a pedestal for doing things the "right way", but may actually be the dirtiest program in the sport.
      Krank -
      Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
      I'm waiting for Krank to pipe in here. I'm betting he posts something along the lines of "if a UNC-CH player, coach or alumni is driving then it doesn't matter because that makes it a POS regardless!"
      Are you kidding?

At this point, "Tarheel Island" is just a reality show with a sitcom twist, a new hilarious episode every week.

This week's knee-slappin' good time (complete with mid-'70's laugh and applause track) features Minnesota Fats as, yeah you guessed it, "Fats" and special guest starring "where is he now?" Joe Forte as the PeeJers.
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by dtalbersjr View Post
      Unbelievable.

This is more and more like Ohio St. Terrelle Pryor was pulled over 4 or 5 times in a year, all in different late model cars. Every time the story was that his was "in the shop" and the one he was driving was a "loaner." Like OSU, UNC's a program that the media puts on a pedestal for doing things the "right way", but may actually be the dirtiest program in the sport.
      great post. Like ants, if you see one there are many more lurking. If there was more than this one, there are many more. Many more cars, many more players, many more perks. Hopefully the News & Observer hasn't lost their taste for digging.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
      Are you kidding?

At this point, "Tarheel Island" is just a reality show with a sitcom twist, a new hilarious episode every week.

This week's knee-slappin' good time (complete with mid-'70's laugh and applause track) features Minnesota Fats as, yeah you guessed it, "Fats" and special guest starring "where is he now?" Joe Forte as the PeeJers.
      Shame we can't get Jackie Gleason to be Fats. He was so good in the role.
      akaukswoosh -
      but may actually be the dirtiest program in the sport.

Crooked as sin but don't ask Dick Vitale about it.
      Doc -
      Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
      Are you kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
      Shame we can't get Jackie Gleason to be Fats. He was so good in the role.
      More like Fred "Rerun" Berry

ShoesSwayedBlue -
      great post. Like ants, if you see one there are many more lurking.
      More like cockroaches. And what's really funny is that Hairston is a North Carolina kid. Goodness knows what the kids get who the Tarholes have to actually go hard after.
      MickintheHam -
      I would have to be on food stamps in order to have enough cash to buy fuel for either.
      dtalbersjr -
      In the last 2 months, Hairston has been pulled over in a $46,000 Yukon and a $35,000 Camaro, neither of which he owns, both of which were rented by the same convicted felon.

If he plays another game the NCAA should be disbanded on the spot. Well, it should be anyway, but this is even worse.
      dan_bgblue -
      I would prefer a Tahoe, but hey, drug dealers can not always be choosey.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
      More like Fred "Rerun" Berry

Rerun actually attended real classes. Of course, he flunked them....
      CitizenBBN -
      I don't know what is more depressing, that UNC will get a complete pass for all of this or that many of my friends here would pick a big SUV over V8 American Muscle. It's like picking granny panties over a sexy thong for your woman IMO.
      dan_bgblue -
      I don't know what is more depressing, that UNC will get a complete pass for all of this or that many of my friends here would pick a big SUV over V8 American Muscle. It's like picking granny panties over a sexy thong for your woman IMO.
      What do you not understand about being old? About 2 weeks ago I passed a grey haired guy who was driving a mint 68 Vette on I-81. He did not look like he was having any more fun than I was in my Explorer.
      suncat05 -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      What do you not understand about being old? About 2 weeks ago I passed a grey haired guy who was driving a mint 68 Vette on I-81. He did not look like he was having any more fun than I was in my Explorer.
      Yeah, well, his 20-something prize wife was probably on the cell phone bitching to him about not having enough money to go to the nail salon at least 3 times a week!
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      then he was doing it wrong.

In fact I can prove it. You said you passed his vette in your Explorer. Definitely doing it wrong.
      jazyd -
      I want the Tahoe, hauls more hunting stuff and can pull a big boat and if you get lucky with a 20 yr old you have plenty of leg room in the back..camaro has none of that
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post