Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Better Car, a Camaro SS or a GMC Yukon? Ask PJ Hairston, he has driven both!

Apparently PJ Hairstons dope running/gun running episode last month wasn't his first time using a rental car linked to "FATS"

Looks like PJ was pulled over for speeding back in May in another "loaner" car, this time a Camaro SS, and the rentee was one of Hayden "Fats" Thomas old ladies.

LINK

Got to love the CAROLINA WAY
    Comments 23 Comments
      cattails -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      What do you not understand about being old? About 2 weeks ago I passed a grey haired guy who was driving a mint 68 Vette on I-81. He did not look like he was having any more fun than I was in my Explorer.
      Once had older Vette, rides like an old truck, now a C-5 and a C-6 Vette ride like a new car, C-6 will spoil ya for life!!
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
      I don't know what is more depressing, that UNC will get a complete pass for all of this or that many of my friends here would pick a big SUV over V8 American Muscle. It's like picking granny panties over a sexy thong for your woman IMO.
      Gotta go with CBBN and the Camaro.

It gets better gas mileage than the Yukon. It's no Prius, but CBBN is a very practical guy.
      cattails -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      Gotta go with CBBN and the Camaro.

It gets better gas mileage than the Yukon. It's no Prius, but CBBN is a very practical guy.
      And they have that old car look while looking new, the Charger, the Mustang, I like these new cars with the old car look.
  • KSR Twitter Feed