Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• OT: Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone of you have a safe and wonderful holiday! I am glad to be back on the forums after about a 18 month layoff. I had went back to school to receive another electronics degree! I already had industrial electronics and computer repair, now I can add mobile communication technology to that list! Was a bit of a struggle, but finished! Glad to be back, paid my full year subscription, and can't wait to read some great posts in the future!
    Comments 9 Comments
      dan_bgblue -
      Welcome back Jelley!! Congrats on the new degree. 4th wishes back atcha
      jazyd -
      Welcome back J, glad you found us and congratulations on continuing to improve yourself

And Happy 4th to all
      Darrell KSR -
      What a great Independence Day for all of us! Welcome back, Jelley, and mega-congrats on the new degree. Glad for both.
      Doc -
      We ended up going to Orlando (Universal studios). Not very busy to my surprise. However lots of red white and blue out.

Had to take a break though. Thank god for Buffalo Wild Wings and beer!

PS Joey Chestnut wins the hot dog eating contest in Coney Island
      Darrell KSR -
      Joey Chestnut...one great American. 69 hot dogs in 10 minutes.

For those keeping track, that's more than 20,000 calories in 10 minutes, or about 6 pounds gained, or more than 10 days worth of calories for me, all done in 10 minutes.
      akaukswoosh -
      Happy 4th of July. Watch your fingers!
      dan_bgblue -
      You warning us or Joey Chestnut?
      kingcat -
      Welcome back and major congrats.
      Jelleyjr -
      Thanks everyone! Glad to be back!
  • KSR Twitter Feed