Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Barker Picks Kentucky!

Nice!

Comments 40 Comments
      ebarbaau -
      Awesome !
      BigBlue92 -
      Sweet!
      MTcatfan -
      Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Rock Hard Ten -
      Welcome to a lifetime membership in BBN, Mr. Barker!!!....Congratulations
      Padukacat -
      let them dominoes fall baby!!!!!!!!

congrats to all of you football die hards, this has to be another big day for you.....things they are looking up in these parts!!!
      akaukswoosh -
      I hope Spurrier is stomping his cap right now.
      BarristerCat -
      Obviously this is awesome. I didn't feel as good about this one as everyone else did. I really thought it was over when Barker came out in a dark red tie and the dad had on a shirt with dark red checks. So glad my feeling was off.
      MTcatfan -
      Attachment 2138
      TonyRay -
      LakeCat -
      Come a long ways from when Joker didnt even know he had just attended a U K football camp. Big big get.
      BarristerCat -
      Quote Originally Posted by LakeCat View Post
      Come a long ways from when Joker didnt even know he had just attended a U K football camp. Big big get.
      From NJT:

@NotJerryTipton
      Joker Phillips, when asked to comment on Drew Barker's commitment to Kentucky: "Who?"
      akaukswoosh -

Josh Edwards
      @JEdwar247
      4mIn his PC, Barker says he's coming for @HNYNUT_BERRIOS @DKief10 @FBallIsLife69 @Nick_Ocho @KingOfEights_8 to name a few.
      Terry Blue -
      Congrats to Larry Vaught, KACAT, the Mayor and others who unwaveringly thought Drew would wear Blue, confounding the SC folks and the National "Experts". Drew will enroll in Jan.2014 and immediately starts to recruit for us
      MTcatfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by LakeCat View Post
      Yeah, makes it hard to even think anything good about Joker anymore...especially with how active he is at Florida. Definitely shows he was in no way prepared to be a head coach in the SEC...or any level for that matter. The level of incompetence is amazing, and I wish as stories like this are coming out of the woodwork we could just say they were exceptions to the rule, but it is painfully apparent that incompetence was the rule, NOT the exception.
      Terry Blue -
      Swoosh, you'lll have to translate for us, I get the Kief and Barios but don't know the others
      akaukswoosh -
      Thaddeus Snodgrass@ThadSnod122m@D_Barker7 turn up baby welcome to the fam boy!!!!
      akaukswoosh -
      Quote Originally Posted by Terry Blue View Post
      Swoosh, you'lll have to translate for us, I get the Kief and Barios but don't know the others
      Plus Matt Elam and Nick Glass. Not sure about the last name.
      akaukswoosh -
      Kyle Tucker@KyleTucker_CJ2mIn 6 months, Stoops/staff have already beaten Southern Cal, FSU, Florida, Nebraska, Ohio State for recruits. Now QB guru Spurrier for a QB.
      anderwt -
      Joker didn't even know who the kid was....good luck Florida with you're new recruiting coordinator
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Terry Blue View Post
      Congrats to Larry Vaught, KACAT, the Mayor and others who unwaveringly thought Drew would wear Blue, confounding the SC folks and the National "Experts". Drew will enroll in Jan.2014 and immediately starts to recruit for us
      Think the "crystal ball" thing had a crack in it.
  • KSR Twitter Feed