Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Cauley-Stein (VIDEO): Going against Brian Long, Malone not same as Nerlens Noel

Had to chuckle at that comment.

Comments 10 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      (About tough competition in practice):

"Honestly, for me, I think that will be the best thing coming out of next year: Going against pros every day. This year was like that till Nerlens got hurt. Then we were going against Brian Long."
      jazyd -
      I really enjoy listening to that young man, intelligent
      Rock Hard Ten -
      Hope he and Brian Long are budds.....he is a candid/transparent young man
      Carolinawildcats -
      WOW......Love this interview! Agree Jazy, love to hear him talk. I don't foresee him coming off the bench, but you have to love his attitude about it. The way he runs the floor, he will thrive with this group of athletes. His offensive game/potential has only touched the surface.

This is going to be an amazing year. I will say this however, college basketball from 1-10 is much much improved this year. It's not just us and everyone else.

Peace

Richard (CW)
      GhettoBird -
      Quote Originally Posted by Carolinawildcats View Post
      WOW......Love this interview! Agree Jazy, love to hear him talk. I don't foresee him coming off the bench, but you have to love his attitude about it. The way he runs the floor, he will thrive with this group of athletes. His offensive game/potential has only touched the surface.

This is going to be an amazing year. I will say this however, college basketball from 1-10 is much much improved this year. It's not just us and everyone else.

Peace

Richard (CW)
      It is going to be a phenomonal year. Another reason I think the 40-0 talk is a little much, even if we get Wiggins. But, at the end of then year I truly believe we should stand as a cut above the rest, WCS coming back takes us a long way toward that goal.
      badrose -
      The kid handles himself very well with the press. Should be a regular front man. Hopefully he'll play himself into that role.
      jazyd -
      No way he be,invest how will come off the bench
      GhettoBird -
      He is only going to get better and better. He really has unlimited potential. I also look for his free throw shooting to improve as well. his mechanics are good, he just needs to practice.

Also, it was great to see how happy he and poythress appear to be.
      cattails -
      Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
      The kid handles himself very well with the press.

Noticed the same thing from Poythress, no hanging the head, just straight forward answers. Both have matured.
      Padukacat -
      The comment he makes about feeling different after the season was over really says it all. They were caught up in the stress of the unknown and being freshmen with nobody to lead them. States he immediately felt different. That is what it takes folks. We have 2 of those guys now, hopefully Kyle comes into that mindset.

Also, wow what an interview. i dont watch a ton of these but this kid speaks so well and so honest. I thought he was the type that would jump for the nba at all cost after 1 year. I totally see why i judged him wrong. Smart kid. He will start.....for the most athletic group of players to ever be on the floor for any college team....EVER. That doesnt always equal 40-0 but its going to equal fun for me. Im not going to let this 40-0 hype stress me out, im going to enjoy the ride!
  • KSR Twitter Feed