Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• WCS Retweet: "Kentucky's Revenge" Video

link:

Darryl
    Comments 18 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      Very nice.

Wonder if WCS will be part of it...
      Doc -
      Wish the 2012-2013 team had as much passion and put is as much work at it took to create this video. Deep down, they still have some explaining to do.
      UKHistory -
      Team FUBAR really brought me down this weekend.
      Edward100 -
      I would like to borrow a couple of quotes: "Just Do It" and "Get-r-done." Looking forward to seeing this team bear the fruits of their labor. Let's go for nine...one more time.
      blueboss -
      How about? "LETS DO THIS"
      CitizenBBN -
      Do we know who produced it? Curious b/c of who it includes, who it doesn't, etc.

We'll have the talent, and I don't doubt the toughness next year either.
      uklandrn -
      REVENGE STARTS NOW!! This gave me chills!!
      Rock Hard Ten -
      Don't we wish we knew Cal's strategory for his 6 Burger Boys while in Chicago next week, with AW......maybe they will be playing this video for AW......how many days is it until October 15?
      bigsky -
      Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
      How about? "LETS DO THIS"
      Call of Duty
      uklandrn -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rock Hard Ten View Post
      Don't we wish we knew Cal's strategory for his 6 Burger Boys while in Chicago next week, with AW......maybe they will be playing this video for AW......how many days is it until October 15?
      203 days until October 15. 207 til Big Blue Madness!!!!!! I am requesting vacation RIGHT NOW!!!
      bigsky -
      Quote Originally Posted by uklandrn View Post

203 days until October 15. 207 til Big Blue Madness!!!!!! I am requesting vacation RIGHT NOW!!!
      Yes. I'm blocking off some weekends next year. Work cut way too hard into my hoopsweek.
      anderwt -
      Advice for all..save your money on BBM....go to the blue- white game...you truly see where the team is, and what potential is there..
      KentuckyWildcat -
      Quote Originally Posted by anderwt View Post
      Advice for all..save your money on BBM....go to the blue- white game...you truly see where the team is, and what potential is there..
      I agree! Never completely got the BBM thing. I love the B/W game. I hate that it is no longer on Saturday, but at least it is televised now!
      BigBlueBrock -
      Quote Originally Posted by anderwt View Post
      Or go to both.
      BigBlueBrock -
      Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
      I agree! Never completely got the BBM thing. I love the B/W game. I hate that it is no longer on Saturday, but at least it is televised now!
      BBM is an overgrown pep rally. It's lots of pomp and circumstance - and fun, for me anyway.
      KentuckyWildcat -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBrock View Post
      BBM is an overgrown pep rally. It's lots of pomp and circumstance - and fun, for me anyway.
      Oh I agree it is fun. But if I had to choose one it would be the B/W game. But then again, I'm not one that gets very excited about the show. I guess I'm boring
      UKHistory -
      The blue/white game is one of the best events of the year. And honestly it is totally undervalued. This is especially true when UK is loaded like we should be in 2013-14.

Go to both.
      Shari -
      I have made the trip home a couple of times for BBM, and have yet been able to attend one of the Blue/White games. My parents say the same thing as the rest of you, that it is definitely worth it. My husband is in the Army, so distance is usually a factor for us, but we are hoping to be stationed at Fort Knox this summer, and maybe then I will finally be able to go to a blue/white game. I think that this year would be the best.
  • KSR Twitter Feed