Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• And an Iphone case tells the tale: Julius Randle

Julius Randle's customized iPhone case. Think he wasn't comfortable with his decision for awhile?

Comments 11 Comments
      BigBlueBrock -
      Wow. Means there was absolutely NO DOUBT about where he was going and any analyst saying otherwise is full of equine excrement.
      akaukswoosh -
      Cool
      CitizenBBN -
      That's nice physical proof of the fact that most of these pundits don't have a freakin' clue, they just repackage and repeat the rumors from other pundits who also don't have a clue and use basic cold reading techniques to keep people coming back for more. "I think it's Kentucky but wouldn't be shocked if it's Kansas"?? Seriously? Telling me what you had for breakfast has more information content but the wording creates the effect of sounding connected.

You know who has been dead on in this? Larry Vaught and Tyler Adkins. Larry has called things right all year and done so WAY before this last minute gypsy fortune teller rush to try to look like you have a source. Tyler NAILED it today in chat when he said kids who announce before the signing period have known for a while where they are going and the nonsense about "leaning this way" or "not decided" is just fluff from people who don't know.

Just like Tyler pointed out so insightfully, Randle has known since he set the announcement date where he was going, and unless he has some custom skinned Kansas and Florida phones in a drawer I'd say we just got physical proof.
      blueboss -
      ^^^What does Mr's Vaught and Adkins have to say about Mr Wiggins??
      blue2ksr -
      I want one of those!!

Wish I knew where to get one!!
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
      ^^^What does Mr's Vaught and Adkins have to say about Mr Wiggins??
      Mr. Vaught is still saying Kentucky.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.
      BarristerCat -
      There were a few UK "insiders" who were doing the whole "things are changing" routine last night. Some of them are notorious for doing the whole no-info info bit that CBBN mentioned. This phone case is proof that those guys are clueless and always have been.
      KeithKSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by BarristerCat View Post
      There were a few UK "insiders" who were doing the whole "things are changing" routine last night. Some of them are notorious for doing the whole no-info info bit that CBBN mentioned. This phone case is proof that those guys are clueless and always have been.
      Wasn't MM the source of said rumors? King of the Waffles.
      BarristerCat -
      Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
      Wasn't MM the source of said rumors? King of the Waffles.
      That's the main one that I was thinking of. That's the name of his game from way back.
      uklandrn -
      I just want one of the phone covers!
      without the 30 of course!
      HCCATFAN -
      Quote Originally Posted by uklandrn View Post
      I just want one of the phone covers!
      without the 30 of course!
      You can make your own. Buy some decals and go to it. The photo looks like that is what was done. Anyone have an idea of when this picture was taken and how long he has had the cover.
  • KSR Twitter Feed