Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Things to watch for: Florida Edition *Post Game Analysis*

By: Tyler Adkins

How about that turnaround? Less than two days after the disappointing loss to Georgia, the Cats were able to rebound and get the biggest win of the season 61-57 over #11 Florida. The game puts the Cats back on the bubble and should have them in the tournament barring a bad loss in the SEC Tournament. Let’s get to the grades:

*Interior Play

I asked for Patric Young to have 12 and 8 and the Cats were able to do much better. Young was held to 10 points and only 2 rebounds during the game and the Cats were able to outrebound the Gators on the day by one. It was a big time effort by the Cats and terrific all around performance by the big men.

Grade: A

*Guard play

I asked for the trio of guards to have 30 points and 8 assists today and they were able to get 42 points and 5 assists. I will give them a pass on the assists since they were incredible in other areas of the game. It was a great performance by the guards and has their been a prettier play than Harrow’s double clutch layup between two defenders in the second half all season? Tremendous performance.

Grade: A+

*Guard the three

I wanted to see the Gators held to less than 35% from three and they were held to 35.7%. The Cats locked up the Gators on the perimeter and did a great job switching on screens to stay in front of shooters. Another solid category for the Cats in this one.

Grade: A

Also, there is also an A++ for effort by the Cats tonight as it was off the charts. They showed heart, passion and drive to win that had been missing recently. It was truly a great performance by the Cats.

That’s all for tonight. Go big blue.
  • KSR Twitter Feed