Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Few UK future insights from Chris Dortch of Blue Ribbon

Chris Dortch with former UK coach Tubby Smith

1. Now that Calipari has added Dakari Johnson to his 2013 recruiting haul, just how good would you think UK could be next year?
    Dortch: I’ll reserve judgment to see how many freshman stay around. But even if they don’t, this class is shaping up to be epic, and Kentucky will have a chance to do great things despite being so young. It’s an overlooked fact that Kentucky doesn’t just recruit five-star players. It recruits five-star players that, for the most part, want to work, want to be coached and want to get better.

2. Do you see any way Wiggins and/or Randle could join the class as well?
    Dortch: I don’t pretend to know what they’re thinking, but it has to be intriguing to either one of them to consider joining that great class. Should that happen, and I’m no recruiting analyst, wouldn’t that have to be the best class of all time?

3. With such a strong recruiting class coming in next year, do you think any of the current freshmen would or should come back to UK?
    Dortch: Noel, Poythress and Goodwin are all projected as lottery picks. It’s hard to turn that down. Having said that, maybe one of them may be intrigued about the possibility of returning to a team that will be so loaded.
  • KSR Twitter Feed