Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Jaleel Hytchye commits to Kentucky

“I think a lot of people will be hearing a lot of good things about Kentucky in the future. Look out for it…” - Jaleel Hytchye after he announced his choice

Mentioned Stoops defense at Florida State and playing in the SEC as reasons he chose Kentucky. Also said at a dinner with Stoops, he was told he would be CMS' first high school commitment.
    Comments 15 Comments
      Terry Blue -
      Beat me to it Brock, important step in the right direction of talent rich Ohio. Read our new track coach was a factor also
      truecatsfan -
      Jaleel and Quick should be a good battle for years.
      Kacat -
      Jaleel isn't on the same level as Quick but not far off. He is a 4 star recruit on ESPN.
      BigBlueBrock -
      Kentucky fans spelling this kid's name wrong for four years may drive me insane.
      dan_bgblue -
      I will Just Call him Jamaal Smith
      Terry Blue -
      Pronounced Height Cha
      MickintheHam -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBrock View Post
      Kentucky fans spelling this kid's name wrong for four years may drive me insane.
      You can just spell it Hit Cha?
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post

You can just spell it Hit Cha?
      Me like.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.
      Thedonnie123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Terry Blue View Post
      Pronounced Height Cha
      Ah. I've been saying Hit chee.
      Doc -
      Padukacat -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      I will Just Call him Jamaal Smith
      Ill second that motion!
      VirginiaCat -
      Did you see this kid track down those guys from behind?
      truecatsfan -
      Did you see how he turns his head and looks for the ball. This is what has killed me the last few years, guys not looking for the ball.
      suncat05 -
      Probably a very good commit, but..........at the end of all of this it still MUST translate into wins on the field. Against other SEC teams. Anything less and it's all for nothing.
      I like what I see from our new staff, it 'appears' that they've turned up the recruiting heat by several notches. But at the end of it all it still MUST translate into wins on the field. Against other SEC teams. Anything less and it's all for nothing.
      suncat05 -
      And by my previous comment I am not implying that it WILL NOT happen, but from the first game of the Stoops era until whenever it may end, we have to see improvement, or at least some kind of sign of improvement from the very start, and from there it has to keep getting better.
      Now, I understand that there will be setbacks, there always are, especially in football, and especially in the SEC, but there has to be tangible, recognizeable(sp?) improvement, even if in small increments to begin with, which honestly, is what I envision from what we currently have as far as players are concerned. We have some decent players on the team already, but I'm just not sure they're willing to work hard enough to succeed in the SEC, and if this is the way it plays out, then we won't see real progress with this football program until about year 3 of the Stoops regime.
      I hope it happens sooner, but I'm not convinced it will until Stoops brings in players with more fight in them, as well as better football IQ.
      Time will tell.
  • KSR Twitter Feed