Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Merry Christmas to Kentucky Sports Report

(Darrell, Chuck)..and all the moderators at KSR. Thanks for keeping this forum together this year. It continues to be the premiere site for discussion of UK athletics. And to all who post or read the forum, may you and your families be blessed in this season of hope.
    Comments 33 Comments
      lymand -
      That goes for me as well. It's nice to be able to come here with fellow Cat fans and chat, especially when you live among Tar heels, Blue Devils, and now Wolf Pack fans. Thanks for giving me a place of refuge!!
      MickintheHam -
      Lymand, a lot of ex pats feel as you do. The haters are out in force.
      KSRdallen -
      This is by far the best place on the Internet and in the BBN to talk about UK Athletics with truly wonderful people.
      tbradg -
      Happy Holidays to all on here!

This site truly is the best...there is a civility in the discussions that are not found elsewhere.
      akaukswoosh -
      Quote Originally Posted by tbradg View Post
      Happy Holidays to all on here!

This site truly is the best...there is a civility in the discussions that are not found elsewhere.
      Ditto
      suncat05 -
      Best wishes and Merry CHRISTmas to all of my brothers & sisters here, no matter where in the world you may live!

And may God bless all of you!

truecatsfan -
      Merry Christmas to all. Glad i made the move over here.
      badrose -
      Quote Originally Posted by lymand View Post
      That goes for me as well. It's nice to be able to come here with fellow Cat fans and chat, especially when you live among Tar heels, Blue Devils, and now Wolf Pack fans. Thanks for giving me a place of refuge!!
      lymand, where do you live? I live in Pinehurst so we couldn't be that far apart.
      BigBlueBrock -
      Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the admin crew and all the great members of this forum!
      LarryVaught1 -
      Amen to that Mick. Merry Christmas to all
      Darrell KSR -
      It truly is a wonderful community of people. Thanks, Mick, and all, and a Merry Christmas to everyone and their families, and Happy Holidays.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.
      millsforthree -
      And a Happppppppy New Year.
      ukpumacat -
      Merry Christmas all. 2012 was a heck of a year to be able to chat with my online family. Looking forward to what 2013 brings.
      bigsky -
      Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
      ..and all the moderators atKSR. Thanks for keeping this forum together this year. It continues to be the premiere site for discussion of UK athletics. And to all who post or read the forum, may you and your families be blessed in this season of hope.
      You said it well. We are small town on the internet; not NYC or Boston, just a small midwestern internet community that knows their neighbors. Congratulations to all here who have created that. And to all a Merry Christmas
      dan_bgblue -
      I too would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all the great internet friends that make this a great home on the web. Best wishes for a peaceful and joyous day for all of you, from my house to yours!
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      This place is the best for sure. Merry Christmas to all.
      CitizenBBN -
      You're most welcome Mick for the small part I play in all this, but it's the organic community that drives it all and that's the synergy of a group of people who can be mature with each other and come together for something they enjoy.

I've followed KSR all over the net b/c it's the best group bar none, and a Merry Christmas to everyone.
      lymand -
      Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
      lymand, where do you live? I live in Pinehurst so we couldn't be that far apart.
      Just up the road from you in Sanford. So you live in golfers heaven?
      jazyd -
      And thanks for putting this together and inviting all of us to be your neighbors here.

Merry CHRISTmas to everything, enjoy your children, grandkids, your parents, and spouse, and tell your neighbors a Merry Christmas also.
      CatQuick -
      Quote Originally Posted by KSRdallen View Post
      This is by far the best place on the Internet and in the BBN to talk about UK Athletics with truly wonderful people.
      I agree wholeheartedly. Thanks to the mods and Merry Christmas to all the KSR family!
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post