Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Merry Christmas to Kentucky Sports Report

(Darrell, Chuck)..and all the moderators at KSR. Thanks for keeping this forum together this year. It continues to be the premiere site for discussion of UK athletics. And to all who post or read the forum, may you and your families be blessed in this season of hope.
    Comments 33 Comments
      Terry Blue -
      May the Big Blue hit every shot and score a touchdown on every possession in the coming New Year. We have a lot to look forward to. May God Bless you and your families!
      Terry Blue -
      Thanks for starting the thread here Mick. I started another one but feel free to delete it, as I didn't see this one in my haste to wish everyone here the Best of Christmas's and a Happy 2013. May the Good Lord Bless each of you and your families
      badrose -
      Merry Christmas to everyone here. This little community has been a great place to be for me for a long time and that's because of all of you. Be safe and enjoy your families!
      badrose -
      Quote Originally Posted by lymand View Post
      Just up the road from you in Sanford. So you live in golfers heaven?
      Yep, my community is called #6. Too bad I don't play anymore. We'll have to hit a sports bar sometime.
      anderwt -
      Merry Christmas, never met any of you guys, but consider you all friends..Happy New year and be thankful for family and you know that basketball coach we have
      MickintheHam -
      Quote Originally Posted by anderwt View Post
      Merry Christmas, never met any of you guys, but consider you all friends..Happy New year and be thankful for family and you know that basketball coach we have
      That basketball coach teaches us all lessons everyday.
      Terminus -
      Here's to wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and to hoping for the very best for you and yours in the soon to be New Year. Thanks to you all for making this such a great community to hope, haggle, revel and lament in an honest and respectful manner.
      jazyd -
      God Bless each of you and your families on this eve of a wonderful and most important birth of all time. Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
      blueboss -
      ^^^AMEN!!

"Good night to all and to all a good night"
      kingcat -
      Rock Hard Ten -
      Merry Christmas to everyone in this community. Took awhile for me to move in here but glad to be here. Y'all are the best!
      Jeeepcat -
      Merry Christmas!

Ho.
      Ho.
      Ho.
      WoodstockCat -
      I was down with a bad cough for Christmas Eve so I'm just now getting back online. Merry Christmas to everyone at KSR especially those who keep this fine site for UK athletics humming along.
  • KSR Twitter Feed