Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Doc's City of Palms Scouting Report, Part II

Part II of Doc's great scouting report...

Ronald "Doc" Ball

Brennen Green-Tift County (Tifton GA)-Its easy to see why he is so highly ranked. This top 20 player who committed to Kansas has great range and it athletic. While primarily a wing player, he isn't shy about going to the glass or post up if need be. He fits well with the Jayhawk style.

Jahil Okafur-Whitney Young (Chicago IL)-Obviously one of the big draws for the event and one player I had not seen in person. The kid has a massive base and can pretty much dictate where ge goes on the court. He does not look quick but he is. He gets to the rim with surprising speed, has big hands that control the ball well and very polished footwork for a player his size. He runs the court well, far better than most true big men. Being teamed with Paul White allows him to play some power forward but he passes the look test for a classic center.

Andrew Wiggins-Huntington Prep (Huntington WV)- did not play yesterday but will be on the court today and is definitely on my to watch list. A couple other players on that team that I want to watch are Xavier Rathan-Mayer and Moses Kingsley. Kingsley, who will be attending Arkansas next year, is one I have seen play several times but am looking forward to seeing what he does when surrounded by a very skilled team.

Today boasts another full day of action as the event comes to an end. Will be another late night but will try to get a report out either late late tonight or sometime tomorrow although aside from Wiggins, everybody I wanted to see I was able to yesterday.
  • KSR Twitter Feed