Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Neal Brown addresses the Big Blue Nation

Neil Browns press conference. Just can't wait to see this guy go to work.

Comments 13 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      Dynamic coaching staff.

Think they will recruit and coach and provide a system that will compete with the big dogs of the SEC. Not predicting SEC titles, but competitive. And it will take time.
      MickintheHam -
      SSB, I certainly believed Neal and Kliff Kingsbury were the two most outstanding offensive minds in college football last year. Both turned in remarkable jobs. I would have been happy with either at UK, but I think it is neat to get the guy who already loves UK as much as I do. I, too, wish we were playing this Saturday.
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      Having a guy who loves the school, and who knows what he's doing, is a huge benefit. I am so ready for football season.
      LakeCat -
      Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
      SSB, I certainly believed Neal and Kliff Kingsbury were the two most outstanding offensive minds in college football last year. Both turned in remarkable jobs. I would have been happy with either at UK, but I think it is neat to get the guy who already loves UK as much as I do. I, too, wish we were playing this Saturday.
      Mick, Brown could probably get his system up and running in three days so lets do it! The more I think about the former regime "it takes three years to learn their complex system" I want to hurl.
      CitizenBBN -
      Too early to say, but I think this hire ends up over the fence.
      Terry Blue -
      Hope they at least open up some of spring practice. Ole Terry Blue may have to make some trips up from Louisville, eat breakfast at Alfalfa's and give my expert analysis to you guys here, LOL
      uklandrn -
      I am thrilled that UK has put money into the football team. What an incredible hire. I too can not wait for football!!
      BigBlueBrock -
      I loved the guy's presser. Maybe it's because he's just a few years older than me, but I found him very relatable.
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBrock View Post
      I loved the guy's presser. Maybe it's because he's just a few years older than me, but I found him very relatable.
      He's in middle school?
      BigBlueBrock -
      Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
      He's in middle school?

No, but if he hadn't transferred after the 2000 season, we'd have attended UK at the same time!
      Terminus -
      Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
      Too early to say, but I think this hire ends up over the fence.
      I agree it's too early to say, but if I had to form a search party to see where this one lands we'd start in the parking lot.

I'm trying not to let me expectations get too out of kilter, but I've been nothing but impressed with what I've seen and heard on Brown.
      truecatsfan -
      Has there ever been more hype around football, and we have not even seen them play yet. Spring cant get here fast enough for me. Talked to about 20 people who sit beside us at the games and i have talked all of them to come to the spring game.
      Terry Blue -
      I think we'll have a good crowd for the Spring Game (by Ky standards) but it could be something very special if UK marketed it right. And Brock, I take everything bad I ever said about you back, heck you're barely out of diapers, LOL
  • KSR Twitter Feed