Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Re: Rivals 4-Star WR Samples Mixtape

Another highlights video. This is the kind of 4* recruit that Kentucky now recruits--he likes Neal Brown, although his commitment to OSU might be out there.

Comments 5 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      This is fun following 4* football recruits.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.
      akaukswoosh -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      This is fun following 4* football recruits.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.
      This kid has one of the longest offers lists I've seen and it's not MAC schools. LoL
      Darrell KSR -
      I hope we're about to see the day when we can follow UK football recruiting like we do UK basketball recruiting. Not just a 3* kid from the Commonwealth, but 4* kids from Texas, Florida, Ohio, all over. And not an isolated one, but a dozen of them at a time to follow.

And 4* recruits in football are darn near like 5* recruits in basketball. When you sign 25 kids a year, it makes the 5* kids almost non-existent, save an isolated one.
      Darrell KSR -
      Another highlights video.

millsforthree -
      Im beginning to think this class could go from a Joker & Co mid 50s class up to a high 30s....talk about big change. Add this kid to the 4* QB out of TX and skill postions start looking very promising. I'm hoping the new crew puts an emphasis on both lines...DL, DBs/Safeties and Corners need help in a big way.
  • KSR Twitter Feed