Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• HOF game vs New Mexico State

First official week

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. I can't drive 55: select 5 players, any 5, on UK's roster (active or inactive) who you believe their cumulative points scored will be 55.

4. Time is on your side: predict the player with the most playing time. Expect multiple points awarded on this

TB: Time played by the player with most playing time (note: you do not have to have picked the correct player in question 4)
    This article was originally published in forum thread: HOF game vs New Mexico State started by Doc View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      BigBluePappy -
      I'll take a stab at grading this one...

Used the box score from ESPN

1. Flounder was closest with a guess of 30
      2. No one had Rob Dillingham
      3. CatFan was closest with 51
      4. Reeves and Mitchel both had 35 - Everybody but CatFan
      TB was a moot point as Flounder had 2

Please somebody check me.
      Doc -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
      I'll take a stab at grading this one...

Used the box score from ESPN

1. Flounder was closest with a guess of 30
      2. No one had Rob Dillingham
      3. CatFan was closest with 51
      4. Reeves and Mitchel both had 35 - Everybody but CatFan
      TB was a moot point as Flounder had 2

Please somebody check me.
      Thanks. Just sat down to grade this beast. Slipped my mind yesterday due to a crazy day at work
      BigBluePappy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
      Thanks. Just sat down to grade this beast. Slipped my mind yesterday due to a crazy day at work
      Benn there and I had a half hour at home awaiting my lovely bride, so I thought I would give it a shot...

Oh, Congrats Flounder.
  • KSR Twitter Feed