Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• A quick look inside UK's new Rupp Arena locker room

Comments 10 Comments
      dan_bgblue -
      Thanks for the pic. That is as cool as it gets.
      BigBlueBrock -
      Apparently, after Cal's court-side post-game was finished, he picked eight people out of the crowd that was still there and took them back to see the new locker rooms. Wonder if he'll be doing that for every home game?

I'd really like to see a nice, in-depth look at the new locker room area from someone. I guess they just finished it, though, so maybe we'll get one soon?
      CitizenBBN -
      Holy crap. I expect us to have the best and I'm still stunned at how amazing that looks.
      millsforthree -
      Mitch did an amazing job getting this done
      Darrell KSR -
      Apparently that's only the tip of the iceberg. Several people tweeted pics of some REALLY cool looking areas (we retweeted a few)--HOWEVER, it looks like DeWayne Peevey was none too happy with the pics being shown in the "restricted" areas.

He said:

For everyone that has not already posted locker room pictures from restricted areas, I will provide a media tour once it is finished.

He's not happy.
      millsforthree -
      Cease and desist letters? Somebody is going to lose acces

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      Apparently that's only the tip of the iceberg. Several people tweeted pics of some REALLY cool looking areas (we retweeted a few)--HOWEVER, it looks like DeWayne Peevey was none too happy with the pics being shown in the "restricted" areas.

He said:

For everyone that has not already posted locker room pictures from restricted areas, I will provide a media tour once it is finished.

He's not happy.
      Darrell KSR -
      Not that I'm headed to Rupp Arena any time soon, but I hope I'm not excluded by re-tweeting somebody *else's* photos.
      BigBlueBrock -
      Quote Originally Posted by millsforthree View Post
      BarristerCat -
      Quote Originally Posted by millsforthree View Post
      I see what you did there. I tip my cap to you, sir.

Not that I'm headed to Rupp Arena any time soon, but I hope I'm not excluded by re-tweeting somebody *else's* photos.
      If they're going to exclude people for that, there won't be anybody there next week. Kyle Tucker and Brett Dawson, among others, tweeted out several photos.
      CitizenBBN -
      Think we're fine. Since you weren't there you weren't briefed on what was restricted. Wouldn't want to be in those other shoes.
  • KSR Twitter Feed