Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky Baseball to Host NCAA Regional

Kentucky was named as one of the 16 top seeds to host Sunday night.

The rest of the tournament field, including the additional three teams that will begin their championship quest in Lexington, will be announced Monday at noon ET on ESPN2’s selection show.

Ticket information, game times and more will be unveiled as soon as that information becomes available and finalized. Games will open at Kentucky Proud Park on Friday, June 2.

Comments 4 Comments
      dan_bgblue -
      Thanks for the calendar and all the info to go with it. Everyone that wants to join in to a game thread please feel welcome to join in and help the Cats win them all. I will start a game thread on Friday morning. Hope to see a lot of folks join in.
      dan_bgblue -
      I don't know that I would read that much into it.
      If we were to do that, we would have to give a thumbs down for UK's chances after their late season collapse.
      Darrell KSR -
      FYI, the NCAA has now changed the Kentucky-Ball State game on Friday to Noon ET on SEC Network.

MickintheHam -
      There are no rooms in LEX this weekend. Teams are having to stay in UK Orms. RailBird Fest has shut out the NCAA
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post