Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Stephen Bardo Interview : Thoughts on Kentucky and game vs Duke

Summary:

"This team this year has "unrealistic" expectations and the media feeds into it. Last year's team was a team that comes once in a while."

"Kentucky will have to be very cautious with the basketball when they play Duke. Player's who haven't played this level of basketball, you can simulate all you want, but the speed and intensity the Blue Devils play, will play in the hands of Duke."

"Ryan Harrow, he is a different type of point guard. He will be fine, it will just take him some time."

"I would be surprised if Kentucky was able to beat Duke. These guys have a lot of experience and what happens is the team with the most experience do best in the beginning of the year, and teams like Kentucky don't come on until the end of the year because they need to get more adjusted."
    Comments 6 Comments
      BigBlueBrock -
      "This video is private."
      HCCATFAN -
      Must be one we should not look at on the plane.
      ErinAshleySimon -
      It is fixed now, I apologize.
      cattails -
      Good job Erin and I think Bardo is just telling it like it is. UK will have to have solved some problems to win this game. Hanging on to rebounds would be a good start.
      akaukswoosh -
      Thanks. I like Bardo. Very few folks realize he was born in Kentucky.
      Darrell KSR -
      Thanks, Erin, and good luck to you and the entire UK women's soccer team in San Diego as Kentucky (14-6-1) faces # 3 UCLA (16-2-2) in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament Friday. Thanks for getting this up before heading out of town.
  • KSR Twitter Feed