Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Hayes Johnson Commitment Preview

By: LONNY DEMAREE

On Thursday at 10:30 in the very nice Taylorsville High School, we will all know officially where Hayes Johnson plans to spend his college years playing football.

He said he has all is classes in order and wherever he plans to committ to will be for the spring-semseter. He said he want to get ahead of the game. "I've finished all my scholastic requirements to graduate this year." The lead recruiter for UK was Vince Marrow.

What schools did he visit during the recruiting process? "I visited Tennessee, Alabama, North Carolina, Louisvile, and Michigam State,"Johnson said. He said his decieion was't hard. In the interview I detected a strong UK lean.

He said whether he plays early depends on some things such as his strength and his quickness in learning the game, but he knows that eventually he will be on the field. Johnson is 6-5, 290-pounds.

He said "I worked out last knight in preparation of gaining the strength for where I will play - the offensive line." He said his Taylor County teammates have gotten bigger and strong and feels thay will have a good team. "We have been bump up to class 4A from 3A," said and he is eager to knock Boyle county off that pedesrtal (laughs).

This article was originally published in forum thread: Hayes Johnson Commitment Preview started by LonnyDemaree View original post
  • KSR Twitter Feed