Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky Defeated a Fiesty Yale Bulldog Team 69-59

By: LONNY DEMAREE

Kentucky came off a much needed victory over the Michigan Wolverines in London England. The win was key because of a needed March building win for seeding purposes. Most all the sports books had the Cats a 14 to 15.5 favorite halftime in the game.

Ivy league games are always tricky if you were not on your game. Going into the game Yale was 6-2. Those team always play a cerebral game of basketball. So, UK had to be on their game. The Wildcats were 1-0 against Yale dating all the way back to 1961.

The Wildcats needed to win with a healthy margin to show some strong possibilitys when tournament time rolls around. There is a lot of basketball left to play between now and then.

As of today Joe Lunardi’s bracketology had the Wildcats a 5-seed playing a 12-seed which history shows is very dangerous. One thing to watch in today’s game is how Florida fares against very good Houston team that is rated #1 in the AP poll.

The Wildcats finally got the memo, Go to “Big o” and they then start to create some space on the scoreboard. “I was screaming to the team at halftime, get me the ball,” Tshiebwe said. “They can’t stop me.” The favorite bettors were disappointed because the Cats did not cover the spread.
    It was workman’s type of win for the Wildcats but a win nevertheless. The Cats did something typical for them in that they have rarely cover the spread this season.

Oscar Tshiebwe continued his onslaught of double/doubles scoring 28-points and 12 rebounds
  • KSR Twitter Feed