Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Tennessee versus Kentucky Buying or Selling?

By: LONNY DEMAREE

Gullibility and last impression is the major weakness of people, in general. This writer has been taking the temperature of the BBN on Kentucky’s ability to win at Neyland Stadium on Saturday.

SELLING: Tennessee has one of the most potent offenses in the country!

BUYING: If there is a defensive coordinator in the SEC that can slow the Vol-train down, it’s Brad white!

SELLING: Tennessee's Jalin Hyatt receiver posted 5-touchdowns on Alabama’s secondary!

BUYING: I would be shocked if he repeated that feat against the Wildcats - That is true, the Alabama secondary going into the season was a question mark!

SELLING: Before the season I was alerting the ears I had captured that Hendon Hooker is the real deal. Mostly based on what I has witnessed in the 2019 Belk Bowl. Obviously because it was Tennessee, there was much apprehension.

BUYING: Will Levis, when he has time, he's equally as dangerous. Kentucky is second in the country in over the top passing. Regardless of his travails (offensive line), the people that pay the big bucks have not backed off. The UK offensive line turned the corner in their last game. That was without starting right tackle Jeremy Flax with Deondre Buford coming of age.

SELLING: Tennessee wants to play fast but Kentucky will be more deliberate.

BUYING: Kentucky is sixth in the nation time of possessing and high scoring teams want the ball in their hands.

SELLING: Detractors asking can UK successfully keep the ball away Tennessee? Prior to the Mississippi State Game, the Bulldogs was the second hottest team honchoed by then Heisman Trophy candidate quarterback Will Rogers.

BUYING: UK’s defense shut that machine down! That’s done with the balanced offense and defense, 239/239. UK showed for the first time this season and has had an off week to hone that further. Chris Rodriquez is the best chain-mover in the SEC which opens up the playbook.

Finally, even though I’m not given to comparing scores, but this is sometimes when my gullibility sets in. this is my honest assessement. Tennessee had to go into overtime to defeat the Pittsburgh Panthers. That same Panther’s team heavily favored was defeated by U of L Saturday night. Before Tennessee can come to the realization they are a football game, UK will get the jump on them. There is little or no talk in Knoxville of Kentucky coming to town. With them, it’s all about Georgia and getting into the playoffs. Ambivalence is so thick, you can cut with a knife. Kentucky 31; Tennessee 26.
    Comments 2 Comments
      kingcat -
      It was enjoyable. That is some fun stuff Mayor.
      Thanks
      BigBluePappy -
      Love the way you think, Mayor.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post