Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky travels to No. 13 Louisville on Tuesday

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Kentucky will look to get back on track and defeat its in-state rival when it travels to No. 13 Louisville on Tuesday. Each program won on the other’s home turf in 2021.

UK won 11-7 in Louisville last season with Ryan Ritter driving in six runs. He had a home run and bases clearing double, as well as several highlight-reel defensive plays in the game.

First pitch is scheduled for 5 p.m. ET on the ACC Network. The earlier scheduled meeting at Kentucky Proud Park this season was rained out and has yet to be re-scheduled.

UK (21-15) is coming off a disappointing series where it won the opener at Missouri in grand style before falling the final two games, including losing a 6-0 lead in the finale. UK will return home this weekend to face No. 19 Vanderbilt.

DETAILS

Tuesday, April 19 at #13 Louisville

5 p.m. ET; Louisville, Ky. (Jim Patterson Stadium)
    TV: ACC Network Radio: UK Sports Network
    Live Stats: gocards.com/sidearmstats/baseball/summary
    Comments 25 Comments
      blueboss -
      Dear Mitch,

We deserve more from our baseball team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      dan_bgblue -
      Harper on the bump, 1st batter, singles to left just over Ritter's leaping glove. 2nd batter, KO looking. 3rd batter, runner steals 2nd, KO swinging. 4th batter, flied out to center.

4-1 U6 T9
      dan_bgblue -
      Well does UK have anything left in the tank. 3 outs to get at least 3 runs and preferrably more than that.

Felker on to pinch hit, walked him. Ritter steps in, KO swinging. McCarthy to pinch hit, waked him. Jump walks up with 1 out and men at 1st and 2nd, grounder at 2nd bag and fielders choice puts men on 1st and 3rd. Harris in the box, lines one to the right field corner to plate the runner at 3rd, and now Cats have runners at 2nd and 3rd and Estep steps in, grounds out to 3rd.

4-2 U6 final

Dangit
      Darrell KSR -
      Thanks for the broadcast, Dan. I was on the edge of my seat hoping against hope I, reading the post in order and not cheating and looking at the end. Oh well.
      BigBluePappy -
      Just got home and read the thread.
      Thanks for taking one for the team, Dan.
      Damn.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post