Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Wildcats vs Hawkeyes

nuff said!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Comments 26 Comments
      dan_bgblue -
      Nice post boss
      Hoss -
      Sheer determination, guts, and will to win...direct reflection of the head coach.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
      LakeCat -
      Robinson is MVP for year imo. Without him we might have got 6 wins. Someone get that kid a 500k NIL
      ETWNAPPEL -
      Kentucky now has the longest active non-conference win streak in college football (16).
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by LakeCat View Post
      Robinson is MVP for year imo. Without him we might have got 6 wins. Someone get that kid a 500k NIL
      NIL opportunities may be a huge, huge key for him. We may need to take up a collection for him to sponsor WildcatChat.
      DanISSELisdaman -
      Wow! Both the FB and BB cats have tried to give the fans heart attacks this year. Great win though.
      dan_bgblue -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      NIL opportunities may be a huge, huge key for him. We may need to take up a collection for him to sponsor WildcatChat.
      That would be a new twist. I don't think we have ever had a paid advert, but count me in to chip into the collection.
      Darrell KSR -
      Your Citrus Bowl MVP.
      StuBleedsBlue2 -
      Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
      Wow! Both the FB and BB cats have tried to give the fans heart attacks this year. Great win though.
      Those near heart attacks are part of the fun, and we’re having a lot of that with these programs.
      Darrell KSR -
      @KevinScarbinsky: Clowning the SEC for its bowl record was fun while it lasted, wasn't it, college football?

@KevinScarbinsky: Kentucky has entered the chat.
      https://twitter.com/KevinScarbinsky/...59453212049417
      Darrell KSR -
      @ESPNMcGee: Bowls don't matter? OK. Cool. https://twitter.com/ESPNMcGee/status...541249/photo/1
      Terminus -
      Your Citrus Bowl MVP.
      Great pic and a hard-earned and well-deserved honor for Robinson. Those plays on that winning drive were Bowdenesque.
      UKFlounder -
      Some guys just aren’t normal

https://twitter.com/maggiedavistv/st...747322880?s=21
      suncat05 -
      Robinson was the game MVP? I thought I heard the in-game announcers say that it was CRod? Or maybe I misunderstood?
      Darrell KSR -
      @JDrumUK: Wan’Dale Robinson receives Citrus Bowl MVP trophy as fans and teammates chant “One more year!” Stoops encourages them to chant louder. https://twitter.com/JDrumUK/status/1...244928/photo/1
      blueboss -
      Your Citrus Bowl MVP.
      Nebraska who?

Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
      Robinson was the game MVP? I thought I heard the in-game announcers say that it was CRod? Or maybe I misunderstood?
      You didn't misunderstand. That's what they said, but they weren't right.
      blueboss -
      @JDrumUK: Wan’Dale Robinson receives Citrus Bowl MVP trophy as fans and teammates chant “One more year!” Stoops encourages them to chant louder. https://twitter.com/JDrumUK/status/1...244928/photo/1
      Should have been chanting NIL - NIL - NIL

Carolinawildcats -
      Iowa is a Damn good team and with a little luck could have been top 5 earlier in the season. They had some Covid and injury casualties that cost them a couple of games. I can't tell you how ecstatic I am with this bowl win. This should propel our expectations. Now, please let Bama' beat UGA and my football year will be complete. I have a feeling the Dogs will get revenge though. Ugh.

PEACE...Go CATS and ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard (CW)
      CitizenBBN -
      Good idea.

And yes NIL will be a big factor IMO.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post