Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Wan'dale Robinson post practice press conference today

(Both Iowa and UK media asking questions).

Good to be back playing after a break.

Did not take him long to learn the Kentucky system, maybe a month or two after transferring from Nebraska.

Kentucky has watched the game Nebraska played against Iowa last year where Wan'dale played against them.

Temperature has been warm, so he said he feels a little bit like camp out there on that turf. He laughed and said they'd much rather be in Florida right now than in Kentucky anyway, though.

Kentucky is taking precautions about Covid, wearing masks, making sure they sanitize and staying away from other people right now. Staff is doing a really good job with that.

He's really excited about playing in January, since he has never had the opportunity to do that before.

I'm always out there to compete. Whoever the man is, that's who it is. (When talking about Iowa having the DB of the year on their team).

Coming from the Big Ten, I believe the SEC is just a little bit better. We'll see on Saturday, he said.

Talking about how the portal worked for him, but it has not worked for others: a lot of guys just don't have a plan. You have to have a plan. At the end of the day, you have to make it right for yourself.

Has not decided if this is his last Kentucky game.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post