Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• UK Athletics to Utilize Mobile Tickets Again This Season

LEXINGTON, Ky. – UK Athletics will once again utilize mobile ticketing for all home football games this season. Mobile ticketing enhances convenience and safety for all fans while safeguarding against the danger of counterfeit tickets. Mobile tickets also provide ease and simplicity for fans entering Kroger Field.

The transition to mobile ticketing will also apply to all other UK Athletics ticketed sports.

Rather than receiving printed tickets in the mail, all fans will receive their 2021 tickets via mobile delivery. Complete information about mobile ticketing – including step-by-step instructions, frequently asked questions, and gameday tips – is available at*UKathletics.com/mobiletickets.

Football parking passes will also be issued via mobile delivery, and permit holders will access and show their parking pass on their smartphone for entry into the stadium lots. All mobile parking passes will be scanned by a parking attendant upon lot entry.

Use of mobile ticketing has surged in recent years, at UK Athletics events and elsewhere, including at many schools within the Southeastern Conference. In addition to enhanced safety due to minimizing contact at entry, mobile tickets allow fans to enjoy more control and flexibility in the management of their tickets. With mobile ticketing, fans can view, transfer and scan tickets and parking passes using a smartphone. Mobile ticketing reduces the risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets, and fans can easily share tickets with family and friends using the various ticket management features.

Ticket holders will use the*UK Athletics App*or may visit*My UK Athletics Account*on a smartphone’s web browser to access and manage tickets and parking passes. Email notifications were sent to football season ticket holders earlier this week, as football tickets and parking passes are now enabled for viewing, managing and saving.

Fans are encouraged to become familiar with mobile ticketing, to access tickets and parking ahead of time, and to save these items on the smartphone's digital wallet (Apple Wallet or Google Pay) prior to arriving at the venue, to avoid ticket-related issues on game day. Saving tickets and parking passes to the digital wallet on a smartphone is important to help all fans enjoy quick and easy access.

Fans needing further assistance ahead of the season opener are encouraged to contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (option 4) or reach out by email at*uktickets@uky.edu. Mobile help locations will be set up on the exterior of Kroger Field at the Guest Services booths to assist fans with Wi-Fi connectivity, but saving tickets and parking passes in advance is highly encouraged. Season ticket holders without a smartphone should contact the UK Ticket Office to discuss alternate options.

Additional game day information on parking, entry, bag policies and more will be released shortly.

Kentucky’s 2021 football season begins against Louisiana-Monroe on Sept. 4 at noon. Season ticket packages, mini-packs and single-game tickets are still available. More information about football tickets can be found at UKFootballTix.com.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post