Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• New information on Will Levis

By: LONNY DEMAREE

The very last caller on Matt Jones show this morning said he was a huge Penn State football and UK basketball fan.

He said he saw every snap of Penn State football last season. He implied Levis had every chance to unseat the starter and it didn't happen.

Last week Lexington-Herald columnist Mark Story wrote a story alluding to the fact that Joey Gatewood and Levis were used much the same way in their offenses. Big, strong, quarterbacks that could get the short yardage gains and move the chains.

Couple that with what the Penn state fan said and it come out to be much the same as what the offense had the last two seasons. Liam Coen was brought in to turn the page on that chapter and get the ball down the field. Twenty seven points a game will not change things.

The reasonable sounding fan information said Levis does some small things well. He said he will miss some passes that will drive you up a wall and he will hit some that make you go, OK!! He does have a cannon but I've see this movie before. We are looking for accuracy.

I harken back to the bio-mechanics piece to improve his accuracy.
    As I have previously stated, lets bring down the temperature a little on the quarterback race and let it work itself out
  • KSR Twitter Feed