Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Madison Lilley Finalist for Best Female College Athlete ESPY Award

Lilley one of four finalists for prestigious award to be announced on July 10

BRISTOL, Conn. – Kentucky Volleyball senior setter Madison Lilley has been announced as a finalist for the Best Female College Athlete Award at the ESPY’s, ESPN announced in a press release Wednesday morning.

Lilley is one of four finalists, joining Paige Bueckers (UConn women’s basketball), Jaelin Howell (Florida State women’s soccer) and Odicci Alexander (James Madison softball).

Fan voting will run from June 16 through Friday, July 9 at 8 p.m. ET.

The 2021 ESPY Awards presented by Capital One will be held July 10 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. The event will be televised from The Rooftop At Pier 17 at South Street Seaport, New York City, ESPN’s New York City headquarters.

Madison Lilley, Kentucky

2020 NCAA National Champion
    2020 NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Player
    2020-21 Honda Award winner for volleyball
    2020-21 AVCA National Player of the Year
    2020-21 AVCA First Team All-American
    2020-21 SEC Player of the Year
    2020-21 AVCA Region Player of the Year
    All-time assists leader at Kentucky
    Led the NCAA with 12.37 assists per set
    Paced the UK offense to the highest hitting percentage of any team in the NCAA
    Senior CLASS Award finalist
    Graduated from Kentucky in May with a degree in Integrated Strategic Communication
    Comments 60 Comments
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      I voted for her. She's a damned monster. Pretty as can be, but still a monster.
      PedroDaGr8 -
      I really hope she wins it because she deserves it. She was PHENOMENAL across the entire tournament, just dominating on a level you seldom see in ANY sport.
      Terminus -
      Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
      I really hope she wins it because she deserves it. She was PHENOMENAL across the entire tournament, just dominating on a level you seldom see in ANY sport.
      The precision of her sets from awkward positions in the tourney was just incredible, not to mention just stellar play overall. Would love to see her get the award and well deserved recognition.
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      Quote Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
      The precision of her sets from awkward positions in the tourney was just incredible, not to mention just stellar play overall. Would love to see her get the award and well deserved recognition.
      Just as amazing was when Texas tried to take that amzing setting away by serving to her she went all Stumler on their butts. A truly complete player.
      dan_bgblue -
      Well that is 5 votes for sure so far. She is one of the very few setters that executes jump sets on a majority of plays. According to the analysts talking during the broadcast, that is a very difficult skill to execute and it confuses the heck out of the opposing defense.
      kingcat -
      She got my vote!

And I don't feel like a homer either.
      Madison is all that.
      dan_bgblue -
      I voted a 2nd time today. It does appear that a person can vote once a day with no issues.
      kingcat -
      I've voted three times and if we keep this thread close to the top I'll be sure to vote more.
      Terminus -
      Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
      I've voted three times and if we keep this thread close to the top I'll be sure to vote more.
      I’m in for 2 votes.
      dan_bgblue -
      I am in for 3 votes now.

Voting ends July 9th at 8pm EDT. I plan on a ballot stuffing party on the 9th. All are welcome to join the party and it will last as long as the free beer, peanuts and ballots last.
      BigBluePappy -
      Have placed a few myself.
      Very deserving young lady.
      dan_bgblue -
      Cha Ching
      kingcat -
      CitizenBBN -
      Vote early and often. It's the American way.
      KentuckyWildcat -
      Just saw this somehow, but just voted.
      dan_bgblue -
      Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
      Vote early and often. It's the American way.
      I tried to vote multiple times on the same day, but that was a no go. It is obviously not federal voting software.
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      I tried to vote multiple times on the same day, but that was a no go. It is obviously not federal voting software.
      No it's the same software, you just need to be instructed better on how to cheat.

use a separate browser. It's cookie tracking on the browser not the IP address, so if you open 3 different browsers you get 3 votes per day.

dan_bgblue -
      use a separate browser. It's cookie tracking on the browser not the IP address, so if you open 3 different browsers you get 3 votes per day.
      You da man, I tried clearing the cookies on my default browser and that was no help. On to chrome, IE, safari, and edge.
      dan_bgblue -
      Thanks CBBN that works like a charm. Oh yeah don’t forget to vote via your phone.
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      Oh yeah don’t forget to vote via your phone.
      Good call. That's clever. Did you ever do any work in Chicago?
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post