Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Cats Lair focus and a Return of a Sense of Normalcy

By: Lonny Demaree

* Starting today the remainder of the 2021 class finding it's way the UK campus and the Joe Craft Football Facility.
    * This will be the busiest time around the football program since 2019.
    * Strength and condition workout will have the weight room buzzing and echoing the groans and weights pushed by players bouncing off the floor.
    * The visuals of players on pro day exhorting their teammates are a microcosm of constant happenings all day everyday.
    * These all a facsimile of the workout routines players go by in the weight room honchoed by the Corey Edmund, Mark Hill and staff.
    * UK has to perform it to the level of the competition and better to continue to develop players.
    * The goal of this phase of the program is to have more that six player in the 2022 draft and more than one in the first round of the draft.
    * Recently Vince Marrow highlighted seven players he expect to be drafted in 2022 - defensive tackle Marquan McCall; safety Yusuf Corker; tight end Justin Rigg; offensive tackle Luke Fortner; wide receiver Wan'Dale Robinson; and wide receiver Josh Ali.
    * My defensive breakout player of the season, safety of the Davonte Robinson.
    * No, I haven't forgotten DE Josh Paschal, an absolute BALLER for the defense.
    * He and McCall will more than make their presence felt on opposing offenses.
    * My offensive breakout players of the season will are 1 and 1A - wide receivers Tae Tae Crumes and Michael Drennen ll.
    * I had a physical therapy workout at the VA Clinic today and all the male workers are UK football victims down through the years. My challenge was to get them to turn the page of history and get them to see Mark Stoops has changed the culture at UK.
    * When has UK ever been 10th in Rivals and 11th in 247 sports recruiting at this point of the process.
    * Naysayers will say that all the results are not in across the country.
    * Full capacity expected at Kroger Field for the 2021 season.
    * Davonte Robinson said the Big Blue Wall is still worthy of that title, judging from spring practice.
    * Five-star defensive tackle Mykel Williams a Columbus, Georgia native will make his official visit to UK on June 25.
    * When does a football Player of that caliber from the heart of southern football made an official visit to Kentucky?
    * I can't emphasis enough the optics of that statue configuration in front of Joe Craft Football faciiity - again, Kudo's to Paul Karem.
    Comments 1 Comment
      Terry Blue -
      Nice!
  • KSR Twitter Feed