Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Madison Lilley Crowned SEC Setter of the Week for Sixth Time This Season

Senior setter led UK to win at No. 7 Florida on Saturday

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Kentucky’s senior setter Madison Lilley was named one of the Co-Southeastern Conference Setters of the Week, the conference office announced on Monday. The honor is Lilley’s sixth time being named the SEC Setter of the Week in the 2020-21 season.

Lilley set a new season high with 59 assists on Friday afternoon, and backed up her performance Saturday with 34 assists in Kentucky’s sweep over No. 7 Florida. Lilley now has 11 matches this season with 40-plus assists, and 56 in her career. She also had 2.25 digs per set, second best on the team behind libero Gabby Curry.

With Saturday’s result, the Wildcats reinstated their two-match lead in the Southeastern Conference title race, which is now all but assuredly a two-horse race between Florida and Kentucky. UK is now 17-1 and Florida with the loss falls to 17-3, down two games in the loss column to the Wildcats.

The Southeastern Conference is still working through the potential rescheduling of postponed series from earlier in the spring. UK missed both the series with Texas A&M and South Carolina. News from the conference office in regards to potential make-up dates or outright cancellations of the series will be evaluated and released from the SEC office at a later time.
    Comments 1 Comment
      dan_bgblue -
      Lilley would probably have had a great chance to win it outright had she not had to have played the last set standing on the ground. It was weird watching her play without jumping.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post