Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• My Strange Final Four Minus Kentucky

By: LONNY DEMAREE

It is a strange year having no March Madness without Kentucky, Duke, and Louisville.

Now, I going to give you my final four with a couple of side notes that could and perhaps, should be in the final four as a result of upsets.

As much as I with bios would like to Florida State's immense talent see them in the final four, but they are too mistake-prone - 18.5 Turnover average per game. Georgetown University in an upset of 12 versus 5 seed and Georgetown over Florida State. It's always who is playing the best at this time of the year.

Louisana State in a second-round upset over #1 seed Michigan. With the Wolveives' key loss of starter Isaiah Livers, they have not looked as dominant. LSU's Trendon Watford has more moves than a belly-dancer. He along with two other offensive players are very effective producers. I'm sure Cat fans remember the name Watford from yesteryear.

Now on to my final four. Gonzaga, Alabama, Baylor, and Illinois.
    As for as Gonzaga, I'm throwing myself on the mercy of the court. What do you mean Mister, writer? By reason, I was the fact it took me a time to buy-in. They blew up my bracket a number of times. When I finally did buy they still blew up my bracket.

Covid-19 played a huge toll in Baylor's season. From that point on they, dominance was quite as pronounced. they have five players that shoot 43 percent or better.

Gonzaga to win it all.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post