Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• A Special Spring Practice Looming

By: LONNY DEMAREE

What do you mean Mister Writer? A=able, A=ability, and A=availability.

• Right Tackle soon to be a left tackle Darin Kinnard is always there when the starting whistle blows; Josh Ali at receiver; Keaton at tight end; DeAndre Square at weak-side inside linebacker, and Yusuf Corker at safety.

• Nose tackle Marqaun McCall expecting to hold down that position this season. However, in a reserve-roll and starter when needed has always been there when his number is called.

• Other categories are team Zany is Vito Tisdale and can really play. Energy abundance and in the process of harnessing it.

• Breakout year is K.D. McDaniel; Potential MVP is Davonte Robinson who unhinges all his speed, Ability, and Availability; freshman of the year will be defensive back Carrington Valentine, and surprise of the year will be wide receiver Tae Tae Crumes.
    Comments 11 Comments
      MickintheHam -
      thanks
      Terry Blue -
      Tae Tae in his third season, make or break
      CatQuick -
      I like the optimism but there are plenty of question marks. Hope we find the answers in the guys you mentioned above.
      dan_bgblue -
      Lonny, Who do you see coming out of spring practice as the #1 signal caller?

Thanks
      Terry Blue -
      See other thread but Coen said no #1 till next fall
      Terry Blue -
      Is anyone surprised that I'm REALLY looking forward to this season!?
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      Quote Originally Posted by Terry Blue View Post
      See other thread but Coen said no #1 till next fall
      Nothing has ever been more obvious than that Coen would not name a starter until after fall camp. Keeps all the QBs present and engaged, unless it's clear that, even without saying, one is just so much better than the others coming out of spring, which isn't likely anyway.
      catmanjack -
      Pure coach speak.
      LonnyDemaree -
      By reason of Covid I have no idea, but Liam Nieson said they will be none coming of spring practice - Stoops is non-çomittal at the moment.,
      UKFlounder -
      One special part of spring practice will be the lack of a spring game because of using the stadium for COVID testing and vaccinations

https://kentuckysportsradio.com/foot...-game-in-2021/
      Terry Blue -
      Agree with Shoes, why would you name a starter in the Spring at any position? Make them work for it all off season and most of fall. I remember when Curtis Pulley went into the summer as a presumed starter and Andre Woodson proceeded to beat him out if memory serves me correctly
  • KSR Twitter Feed