Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Cats Lair and the Quarterbacks for the Fall

By LONNY DEMAREE

* Mark Stoops is moving meticulously in replacing the running backs coach.

* It is thought that Stoops is exploring placing Vince Marrow in that room because of the strength that he brings.

* Sources say that Torrance Davis is going to be brought back from linebacker to the running back position.

* Linebacker Brad White was not pleased with the pass rush and they are presently perusing the transfer portal for a difference-maker.

* Redshirt linebacker K.D. McDaniel has all the tools to be that guy but the light hasn't gone on yet.

* There's going to be quite a battle for the starting quarterback job this fall.

* Even though Penn State quarterback transfer Will Levis will not arrive until the summer, Liam Coen is very high on Levis.

* Michigan State transfer wide receiver Tre'Von Morgan conjures up memories of what Ahmad Wagner brought to the table. He is waiting on the okay from the NCAA on the immediate eligibility rule. Wagner drew nine pass interference calls on opposing defenses. He was the reason for the touchdown pass to Josh Ali for the Belk Bowl win over Virginia Tech.

* Vince Marrow made an extremely important decision to remain at UK over the strong pull of his good friend Michigan State Mel Tucker.

* At last observance, there were 14-player from the Spartans in the transfer portal. UK got two from that program, Luke Fulton and the aforementioned Morgan.

• KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post