Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Hoskins Named SEC Defensive Lineman of the Week

Senior defensive tackle earns first career SEC weekly honor with impressive performance on Senior Night

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Kentucky senior defensive tackle Phil Hoskins has been named the Southeastern Conference Defensive Lineman of the Week, announced today by the league office.

The marks the first SEC weekly honor for Hoskins in his career and Kentucky’s eighth this season (Jordan Wright, Defense, Oct. 10; Max Duffy, Special Teams, Oct. 10; Landon Young, Offensive Lineman, Oct. 17; Jamin Davis, Defense, Nov. 14; Chance Poore, Special Teams, Nov. 14; Landon Young, Offensive Lineman, Nov. 14; J.J. Weaver, Freshman, Nov. 14).

Hoskins, a native of Toledo, Ohio, made four tackles, including one for loss, plus a quarterback hurry in Kentucky’s 41-18 win over South Carolina on Senior Night last Saturday. On the first possession of the game, on third-and-5, his two-yard tackle for loss forced a field goal that was missed by the Gamecocks. His quarterback hurry came in a series that ended in a punt.

Hoskins was granted a 6th-year extension waiver by the NCAA prior to the 2020 season after missing all of 2019 with a knee injury. Off the field, he graduated in May of 2020 with a degree in community leadership and development and is currently working on a second degree in family science with a minor in communication.
    Comments 1 Comment
      Darrell KSR -
      I HAVE DELETED THIS THING SIX TIMES ALREADY....I DON'T KNOW WHY IT KEEPS POPPING UP LOL.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post