Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Some Big Decisions to Come on Sigining Day

By: LONNY DEMAREE

• Being the mayor of UK football, I have many stories to tell surrounding formulation and dismissal of coordinators down through the years.
    • As we know this is a mover and shaker time in UK football. In the mode of coach replacements, transfer portal, and Wednesday’s early national signing period when begins a seventy-two-hour window for recruits to sign.
    • There are several other things left to be determined such as what bowl will the Kentucky Wildcats attend. It’s strongly believed it will be the Music City Bowl or the Liberty Bowl.
    • The offensive coordinator candidate range from the mid-West all the way to the West coast. We don’t readily know when one of these guys will be installed in place.
    • Stoops’ as always keeps it close to the vest. The offensive line coaches will likely come from programs that have let their head coach go.
    • Unless there some late surprises UK will sign the 17 that they have committed. Although linebacker “Joko” Willis is receiving strong pushes from other prominent programs.
    • There has to be a three-year span between appearances for teams for the Liberty Bowl invitees. So if offered UK would take the Liberty with a projected opponent of West Virginia, to cross the Liberty Bowl off for future references.
    • The Liberty Bowl is played on New Year’s Eve.
    • It’s expected that few will opt out of the bowl game. Football players want to play.
    • UK is projected as a strong team in 2021 in the linebacker and tight end department.
    • At the linebacker position, there’s Jamin Davis, Jordan Wright, DeAndre Square, Jared Casey, JJ Weaver, and D’Eryk Jackson, to name a few.
    • These are just the ones we’ve seen on the field not counting the ones spring practice will reveal.
    • Offensively, Kentucky could become a tight-end university. Strong candidates would future all-star Keaton Upshaw, Brenden Bates, Nik Ognenovic, and incoming freshman Jordan Dingle. God forbid if Justin Rigg decides on another year.
    • If the new offensive coordinator is the LA Rams Liam Coen he could have a strong contingency of tight end to coach. He has a background in tight end usage with the Rams though he reportedly wasn’t calling plays there.
    • Prior to the Rams he has a strong history as passing game coordinator and offensive coordinator at Maine.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post