Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Chris Rodriguez pre-Mississippi State interview.

* About running "angry" and improving from last year: That has always been my type of running style. I have improved from last year, but I still need to improve my speed and awareness of the defense.

* On playing in front of limited attendance crowds: every team always gets energy from the fans, no matter the size. You build momentum when the crowd goes crazy after a big play, and that is where you build momentum.

* He felt those 17 carries, a career-high, in his body the next day. But after 24 hours, you have to let that go. "I will take as many carries as they will give me. When my number is called, it is time for me to step up to the plate. I am good."

* Any back in our team can do just about what any other back can do. (Clearly deflecting praise about him being able to help the team by getting more carries.)

* On the mood of the team after losing the first two games. "Like I said earlier, we have a 24 hour clock in our heads. After Sunday is over with, it is onto the next week."

* On taking the Mississippi State rush defense as a challenge: Mississippi State does what they do, and we have our own game plan. We are going to go execute.

* On A. J. prematurely celebrating his run before he scored a touchdown and whether they talked about it or not: "No, we did not. We have a 24 hour clock and that is over with. Nothing planned ahead of time about a celebration."
    Comments 5 Comments
      Catfan73 -
      X2
      dan_bgblue -
      And he had what 4 maybe five carries yesterday? I was really bummed about the UK air raid game plan. All smiles about the win, but how they got there, not so much.

edit 7 carries for 38 yards
      CitizenBBN -
      Him not getting more carries and us going away from the run is baffling. I get you scheme to a defense as well, but the runs we did have with the backs were generally effective, and the passing sure wasn't.
      dan_bgblue -
      Nice ultra surprising pass to the TE over the middle for a TD, not only shocked everyone on the Ole Miss sideline but knocked me out of my chair.
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      Nice ultra surprising pass to the TE over the middle for a TD, not only shocked everyone on the Ole Miss sideline but knocked me out of my chair.
      The only positive of the offense yesterday was that they started to look for the TEs with some regularity. At least more than 0-2 per game, which was our MO up to this game.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post