Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky Posters, Presented by Kroger, Unveiled

Football and UK Athletics All-Teams posters available at area Kroger locations on Saturday

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Kentucky Athletics unveiled two new posters, including the 2020 UK Football schedule poster, presented by Kroger, ahead of the 2020 season. The posters will be exclusively available at area Kroger locations beginning Saturday morning.

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic causing the partial closure of UK Athletics Administration offices, Kroger locations are the only distribution sources for posters at this time.

The 2020 posters feature a #TeamKentucky theme centered around the idea, clearer now more than ever, that as the teams representing the Commonwealth, we share in the motto, “we are all in this together.”

The UK Football schedule poster features student-athletes and Head Coach Mark Stoops around a reclaimed wood cutout of the state of Kentucky.

Twenty-four Wildcats are featured on this year’s football poster, which will first be distributed at area Kroger locations starting Sept. 5 at 8 a.m. The all-teams poster features members of all the programs UK Athletics sponsors.

The poster themes evoke visuals of Kentucky coming together in a trying time while highlighting some of the expected standout members of the 2020 Kentucky teams.

The football poster is headlined by quarterback Terry Wilson; the famed Big Blue Wall offensive line made up of returning starters Drake Jackson, Landon Young, Darian Kinnard, and Luke Fortner; Ray Guy Award-winning punter Max Duffy; and wide receiver Josh Ali, who caught the Belk Bowl-winning touchdown pass. Defensive standouts like defensive end Josh Paschal, outside linebacker Jamar “Boogie” Watson, nose guard Quinton Bohanna, linebacker De’Andre Square, safety Yusuf Corker and defensive backs Brandin Echols and Davonte Robinson also feature prominently on the poster.

Running backs AJ Rose, Kavosiey Smoke and Chris Rodriguez Jr., tight ends Justin Rigg and Keaton Upshaw, offensive lineman Naasir Watkins and wide receiver Clevan Thomas Jr. plus ILB Jamin Davis, OLB Jordan Wright and DB Cedrick Dort Jr., also appear.

UK will open its season on Sept. 26 when the Wildcats travel to play Auburn. Kentucky’s home opener will be the following Saturday, Oct. 3, as the Cats host Ole Miss at Kroger Field.

In all, the Wildcats will host five games and have five road games, as the Southeastern Conference plays a 10-game, conference-only schedule this season due to restrictions relating to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

With the release of the 2020 UK football schedule, UK Athletics notes that stadium capacity will be greatly reduced due to local and state restrictions related to public health. Information about stadium capacity, ticketing, parking, tailgating and safety protocols will be released as it becomes available. That information will also be subject to change, due to state and local government and university regulations.
    Comments 5 Comments
      Darryl -
      I thought this was going to be pictures of some of your better posters here in Speedo‘s

Darryl
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
      I thought this was going to be pictures of some of your better posters here in Speedo‘s

Darryl
      Lol. Please. We've seen most of us. Would we really want to go there? (Doc, excepted of course).
      Doc -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      Lol. Please. We've seen most of us. Would we really want to go there? (Doc, excepted of course).
      I resemble that comment
      Catfan73 -
      Don’t like the one pictured at first glance but I’ll look at it in Kroger this weekend. Hopefully the football poster is better.
      VirginiaCat -
      I wish I could get one here in VA but we do not even have a Kroger
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post