Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Fourteen Treacherous Days to F-Days!

By: LONNY DEMAREE

There is so much uncertainty associated with these times we are living in, it’s hard to predict anything related to sports.

The University Presidents, Athletic Directors, Coaches, league commissioners are all coalescing as we speak in attempt to come up with a solution on how the fans situation is going to be handled.

It’s beyond my prevue to call it and it’s going to be interesting to see have they gauge Covid-19 situation.

This is the day the football team can begin their walk through. Then is the time that they can start pick-up where they left off in spring practice.

Three newcomer standing out at the time was wide receiver DeMarcus Harris, cornerback M.J. Devonshire, and LSU transfer cornerback Kelvin Joseph.

Given the proclamation of Terry Wilson about where he is health standpoint, we think all of the mystery is gone as to who will be calling the quarterback signals when they don the pads.

Meanwhile the coaches are still working hard on the recruiting trail.

With the commitment from Christian Lewis from Alabama, UK now have 12 commitment for the 2021 class.

Lewis is listed as a three-star athlete. He was signed as a wide receiver from Pleasant Grove High School star and reported picked UK over Louisville, Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Arkansas, Tennessee, Oregon, and many more.

UK upset Auburn there in 2009 led by tandem quarterbacks Will Fidler and Morgan Newton. On that night UK play a perfect game meaning no penalties and no turnovers.

The Cats go to Auburn this season to try to turn that trick again and that is my upset pick this season.

It would a travesty of justice if Mark Stoops is allowed his best team to take the field. This would be a team that has a CHANCE to walk away victory in any game when they hit the field.

tackle Daymon Payne. He is an edge-rusher in high school but will probably be a three-technique hole-plugger. The who’s who is recruiting him.

UK upset Auburn there in 2009 led by tandem quarterbacks Will Fidler and Morgan Newton. On that night UK play a perfect game meaning no penalties and no turnovers.

The Cats go to Auburn this season to try to turn that trick again and that is my upset pick this season.

It would a travesty of justice if Mark Stoops is allowed his best team to take the field. This would be a team that has a CHANCE to walk away victory in any game when they hit the field.

He is among three receivers in the 12-man class. At 6-foot-3 Lewis fits the profile Mark Stoops said he was going to concentrate on in this class.

His highest ranked recruits in this class are his four receivers.

If I was classifying Lewis in the profiles, he would be listed as an Athlete. He excels in track and field in every category – 200M, 400M, Long Jump, Indoor 60 Meters, and all of the relay teams. Lewis’ receiving numbers on the grid iron are eye-popping and it’s believe he will eventually be a four-star recruit. Coach Jon Sumrall is getting it down and is considered a game changer.

Even in a half empty stadium I personally believe UK fans will be clamoring to be in that 50 percent because they are going to be watching several Pro caliber athletes.

Swami and crystal ball said that Steve Clinkscale is getting closer and closer to nabbing Bellevue, Michigan defensive tackle. He is an edge-rusher in high but likely will be a three-technique plugging holes in the defensive line.

It would be a travesty of justice if mark Stoops wouldn't be allowed to field his best team yet at UK. His team would be in every game with a chance to walk away with a victory.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post