Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Cal's Recruiting Video from Madness

Best. Video. Ever.

Courtesy of Darrell and our new youtube channel. Shot from his media seat so there's a Rupp beam that obscures part of it, but it's in HD and we haven't seen the whole thing anywhere else in any quality so this one is more than worth the upload.

Comments 16 Comments
      UKHistory -
      Makes you stand up and cheer. And choke up. Great way to start the day. At least Matt gave you guys credit before it put it on his site.
      Darrell KSR -
      No problem with them embedding it on their blog. This is one case when I'm glad that the more Kentucky fans that can see it, the better.

Glad you liked it, UKHistory. It is a great 12 minutes. Had I known they were going to re-run it at the end of Madness, I would have been better prepared, but I think it's worth the watch.

Saw somebody say it was the best 12 minutes of their life. While I wouldn't go that far, it's pretty darn good way to spend 12 minutes of your life, that's for sure.
      UKHistory -
      The video is very inspiring. You can see how this was tailored to the recruits. You see Cal hugging guys like DeMarcus, Liggins, etc. There is David Stern calling our players' names. One Shining Moment. Just great.

And of course if Cal is showing this video to the public, then you have to figure he has an even better one for the next batch of recruits.
      GhettoBird -
      Thanks, that was awesome!
      bigsky -
      Brings a bit of moisture to my eyes. Way to bring us back, Cal. And John Wall is still the most exciting wildcat I ever saw.
      Darryl -
      Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
      Brings a bit of moisture to my eyes. Way to bring us back, Cal. And John Wall is still the most exciting wildcat I ever saw.
      Wait till Wiggins gets here

Darryl
      UKHistory -
      Two plays stand out beside winning the banner. I love Wall's dunk against Carolina and Athony's block. Both are statement plays. I was at home and I never shouted so loud for a game as I did when Wall dunked that ball. I have to watch it again now.
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
      Two plays stand out beside winning the banner. I love Wall's dunk against Carolina and Athony's block. Both are statement plays. I was at home and I never shouted so loud for a game as I did when Wall dunked that ball. I have to watch it again now.
      That was an unreal play. It looked like he'd split defenders, that was no surprise, but once he got past them he dunked basically flat footed off the crossover. I expected the layup but the whole sequence with the dunk just made it special. Huge statement play for the program. Guess Cal thought so to.
      BigBlue92 -
      Out-Standing. I am charged up. I may go pick a fight with someone a lot bigger than me.
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue92 View Post
      Out-Standing. I am charged up. I may go pick a fight with someone a lot bigger than me.
      I"m bigger than some NASA registered astronomical bodies. Bring it on.
      millsforthree -
      I'm not big on some of these videos but this was pretty awesome
      blue2ksr -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue92 View Post

I'm charged up too, but not enough to get my a** whipped!

UKFlounder -
      Wow
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      It really does make you want to go find a [insert most hated rival] fan, slap them in the head and laugh at them.
      LarryVaught1 -
      it is what it is with certain things
      ukpumacat -
      Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
      Well said. I still say Wall is the most important recruit we have ever had. He brought "cool" to UK, and was simply so exciting.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post