Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• VAUGHT: Burton pushes back his commitment date

By LARRY VAUGHT

Kentucky’s top-rated player in the 2021 football recruiting class has decided to push back his original commitment day.

“My original plan was to commit on August 24 but due to the coronavirus many of my offical visits have been pushed back. With that being said, I will be committing shortly after my five offical visits are done,” Frederick Douglas offensive lineman Jager Burton posted on Twitter Saturday.

Burton is a top 200 recruit nationally and has been a UK recruiting target for two years and his first scholarship offer was from the Wildcats. Since then he has got offers from top schools across the country and cut his list to Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, Oregon and Kentucky. Now he’ll wait until he can take all five official visits.

Burton has posted on Twitter about a possible package deal with Crowdus, who will make his college choice May 10. Kentucky and Ohio State are two of Crowdus’ 10 final schools.

“We actually talk about that (a package deal) for sure,” Crowdus said. “I talk to him every day about where we might go and stuff like that.

“Most likely we will end up at the same school. But if not, I will still ball out and so will he. It will be sad if we don’t end up together because things are pretty much alike for both of us.”

Crowdus says he gets a lot of questions about his college choice and he knows Burton does, too.

“It can kind of get annoying,” Crowdus said. “I know anyone asking means well but I’ll make my decision known on May 10 and then Jager will make his whenever he’s ready.”
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post