Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• KSR's Youtube Channel First video: Coach M.C. Mitchell

We have our youtube channel up and running. It's "kysportsreport".

We're going to be putting together playlists of recruits and UK highlights so we can have, with our whole theme, a Kentucky-centric youtube location that gives us some one stop shopping to find all the vids on our recruits, players, alumni, all of it.

We'll be putting up our own content along with the playlists, including as many highlight films and breakdowns as we can put together.

So, Darrell got a couple uploaded before he had to get on the road tonight. This is the first one I got set up thus far:

Comments 9 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      Have arrived at my temporary home for the evening in Bowling Green. Thanks to the Drury Inn free Wifi, should be uploading more videos tonight, for better or worse (just raw, will need editing/fixing).
      blue2ksr -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      Have arrived at my temporary home for the evening in Bowling Green. Thanks to the Drury Inn free Wifi, should be uploading more videos tonight, for better or worse (just raw, will need editing/fixing).
      Good for you! I had (wrongly) thought you were going to try to make it to B'ham tonight and I was concerned.

Rest well!
      CitizenBBN -
      Here's another video of original content. These were all taken from the upper deck media section. Personally I like the "live and sitting there" effect of the videos taken by folks in the stands and this has that feel. We'll do highlights and such of the broadcasts but try to do the "in the stands" stuff as well to provide a different perspective.

MickintheHam -
      Guys this is super,
      CitizenBBN -
      Thanks Mick. Darrell did a great job, getting video, pictures, tweeting, posting, doing the media rounds before and after. Guy's a machine.

CitizenBBN -
      I like this video in particular. Being behind the stage, this is the direction cal and the alumni faced during their intros, so in that respect it's better than the TV view. The TV view had a hard time getting it all in frame. Darrell's location was great for getting this part of Madness IMO.

Darrell KSR -
      How could you not want to play for Coach Mitchell if you are an elite women's basketball player, either?
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by blue2ksr View Post
      Good for you! I had (wrongly) thought you were going to try to make it to B'ham tonight and I was concerned.

Rest well!
      Oh, no...my intent was originally to get to Nashville, then I looked at the time a little more closely, and decided Bowling Green was more comfortable. Just wanted to put some miles behind me last night when I felt fine so it was easier today, but thanks for the concern.

A few years ago I went to the UK-USC game in Columbia on a Thursday night ESPN game. I had no hotel reservation, and after the postgame press conference, hit the road. Felt fine, but got to about Atlanta, about 2-1/2 hrs away from my home, and decided a couple of hours of rest was a good idea. Literally checked in about 3 a.m. This was much better, checked in about midnight and it worked great.
      Jimcats -
      Coach Mitchell certainly missed his calling. I think he's a frustrated would-be dancer. Reckon he can do a little coaching too.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post