Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Report card UK vs Tx Tech

This will be an interesting one!

Ashton Hagans B- had him at a C but reconsidered. Had 3 turnovers at the half and finished with 4. 7 assists so below that 2:1 ast:turnover ration. Did not play smart however some defensive gems were a huge bonus. Only 6 points but should have been 10 if he converts the gimmies

Keion Brooks C- We need ya, Keion. A steal is the only stat you marked. Very diappointing

EJ Montgomery C- Another player who needs to put on the big boi pants. 4 points aint cutting it especially when Maxey plays subpar

Immanuel Quickley A- A few poor plays and segments where he played poorly however way overshadowed by the good. 21 pts, 4 of 8 from treyland is the good but 6 turnovers is the bad

Nick Richards A Nick was Da Man. Huge inside with 14 bds and 4 blocks. Needs to cut out the yapping though as karma is a bitch. Leading scorer with 25 huge points

Nate Sestina C saving grace was some big treys but unfortunately the defense, or lack of, defines tonight performance. His defense has regressed as the season progesses

Tyrese Maxey C- A stinker from Maxey. Some boneheaded plays and shots. 7 pts on 2 of 10 is surpassed by the 5 turnovers. As poor a game as EJ

Kahlil Whitney MIA

Johnny Juzang C+ Added something positive with 5 points. Defense has the potential to be more than solid.

Other..freethrow shooting A Saving grace as it has been all season. Incredible clutch points especially from Nick

Coaching B Sort of a flat, nothing positive or negative

Officials B- Lots of grumbling but I didn't see it. Lots of judgement calls I disagreed with but they did not affect the flow of the game. Again, is a relative scale based on expectations. I thought the were fair

Commentators A Dikes is good when he abandons the catch phrases. Tonight he did good
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post