Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky's Quickley and Maxey sweep SEC Player and Freshman of the Week Awards

SEC Player of the Week – Kentucky guard Immanuel Quickley, a 6-foot-3, 188-pound sophomore from Havre de Grace, Md., averaged 17 points, five rebounds, 2.5 assists and 1.5 steals in wins at Georgia and against Alabama. Quickley scored 15 points against Georgia and a game-high 19 against Alabama. He was an efficient 11 of 20 (.550) from the field and a sizzling 8-9 (.889) from long range. With the game against the Tide hanging in the balance at 71-67, he drained his career-high fifth 3-pointer of the game and then two foul shots in the final minute to seal UK’s fourth straight win.

SEC Freshman of the Week – Kentucky guard Tyrese Maxey, a 6-foot-3, 198-pound freshman from Garland, Texas, averaged 15 points, 5.5 rebounds, 4.5 assists and two blocks in wins at Georgia and against Alabama. He logged a game-high-tying 17 points in his first collegiate road game at Georgia. He also logged career highs in assists (eight) and blocks (four) in the win, plus a team-high-tying seven rebounds. Against Alabama, Maxey scored 13 points to reach double-digit scoring for the fifth time in the last six games.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post