Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Nick Richards co-SEC Player of Week; Tyrese Maxey SEC Freshman of the Week

SEC co-Players of the Week – Arkansas guard Isaiah Joe and Kentucky forward Nick Richards were named co-Players of the Week. Joe, a 6-foot-5, 167-pound sophomore from Fort Smith, Ark., had 24 points and five rebounds in a win at Indiana. Joe scored 15 of Arkansas’ final 32 points (three 3-pointers, a jumper and four free throws) as the Razorback overcame a double digit second half deficit. Arkansas closed game with a 32-14 run over final 16 minutes. Richards, a 6-foot-11, 247-pound junior from Kingston, Jamaica, had 13 points and 10 rebounds in a win over No. 3 Louisville. Richards drew a game-high 11 fouls, including a pair of key charges that changed the momentum of the game. Richards converted a traditional three-point play with 2:21 to go that tied the score, beginning a stretch where he scored seven straight points. His free throws with 27 seconds remaining gave the Wildcats a 72-70 lead they would not relinquish.

· SEC Freshman of the Week – Kentucky’s Tyrese Maxey a 6-foot-3, 198-pound freshman from Garland, Texas, had 27 points and seven rebounds in a win over No. 3 Louisville. It’s the most points by a UK player in the series since Jodie Meeks had 28 on Jan. 4, 2009. He converted 64.3 percent (9-of-14) of his field goals, including 80 percent (4-of-5) of his 3-pointers.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post