Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky Football Signing Day Coverage

LEXINGTON, Ky. – The December signing period begins Wednesday and Kentucky fans will once again be able to follow along as head coach Mark Stoops and his staff signs the next generation of Wildcat stars. Signing Day Coverage, presented by Kentucky Farm Bureau, begins at 7:30 a.m. ET with a Signing Day live stream on UKathletics.com and SEC Network + and behind-the-scenes coverage on social media.

Kentucky Wildcats TV will produce its webcast live from the UK football war room, located in the recruiting room at Kroger Field. The live stream will be broadcast on UKathletics.com and SEC Network + through mid-morning.

In addition to being the source for news when the latest signees become official members of Stoops’ latest highly touted recruiting class, the live stream will feature exclusive access to Stoops and his staff. Christi Thomas and Lee K. Howard will host the show, while former Wildcat quarterback Dusty Bonner and Dick Gabriel will interview coaches and other guests. Former UK defensive end Jeremy Jarmon will man the Film Room, breaking down tape of the signees.

Coverage will extend well beyond the live stream. Fans can join the conversation and ask questions on Twitter by using the hashtag #Vision2020 and the best tweets will appear on the live stream.

Twitter: Follow @UKFootball and @UKAthletics

Instagram: Follow @ukfootball and @ukathletics

Facebook: Like “Kentucky Football” and “Kentucky Wildcats”

Following live coverage in the morning, Stoops and recruiting coordinator Vince Marrow hold a press conference that will be streamed live on UKathletics.com. It is tentatively set to begin at 2 p.m. ET.

Note: Only the UK Athletics Department can officially announce signees after the National Letters of Intent are received and verified.
    Comments 33 Comments
      Terry Blue -
      Think Ox at 3:45. Just heard Stoops on KSR. Said not thru, could be more next couple days or in to Jan: Think Ox, Joel William's, Mike Drennen, Tisdale
      truecatsfan -
      Torrence Davis is the only one not in yet that was committed. Ox will be a cat later today.
      Catfan73 -
      Great day!

Side note: UL’s prized recruit Chubba Purdy flipped to FSU hahahahahaha
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
      Great day!

Side note: UL’s prized recruit Chubba Purdy flipped to FSU hahahahahaha
      Oh my. What an incredible blow. He really blew up this year, and started as a great recruiting even before he blew up. Wow. That's a big blow.
      catmanjack -
      Their fans talked him up all summer.
      Basket Case -
      Ox to UK per Stoops

Unbelievable DL commits.
      Darrell KSR -
      Wow. What a great haul this year. Don't bother me with an ordinal ranking in the SEC. Next to the Alabama LSU and Georgia's of the world, this was a fantastic class. Add in the two transfers and in my view it is the greatest in Kentucky history. Time will tell, and as I've said before, it is the consistency of back-to-back-to-back classes that really make the program. But we're doing that. That's flat getting it done.
      Catfan73 -
      From the dirty birds message board hahahaha

This was worst case scenario. UK is putting together an absolute monster class, losing our highest rated commit is not good.

I love how 2 days ago Purdy was “Satterfield’s Bridgewater” and today he’s a “we’ll be fine, we can get another 4* QB”.

This isn’t good and the staff needed to close on this.
      truecatsfan -
      Joel Williams will be committing tomorrow. Be shocked if not Kentucky. Four star db for Louisiana.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by truecatsfan View Post
      Joel Williams will be committing tomorrow. Be shocked if not Kentucky. Four star db for Louisiana.
      Great athlete. Could be a star some day.
      catmanjack -
      I think UL’s foundation is still on sand. Was not impressed by Satterfield’s coaching in the UK game and the huge question is can he recruit enough talent and not Georgia Southern talent.
      Darrell KSR -
      I probably think a little more highly of Satterfield's coaching than others do, but I continue to question his recruiting ability. Recruiting at a Sunbelt level will not get him anywhere, even in the weak ACC.

And with the success that Appalachian State had before him and after him, I think the jury is out on whether he was to credit for their success in the Sun Belt, or just recruiting a little bit better than the other Sun Belt teams. I suspect now it was more of the latter than the former.
      catmanjack -
      I was just shocked more then anything that he just stood there all day and had the dazed look that we UK fans have seem so much in the past, he just looked lost and out of place.
  • KSR Twitter Feed