Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky v Missouri Photo Gallery

By: JEFF HOUCHIN

Comments 8 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      A sample....

Catfan73 -
      Great pictures. That one with Bohanna jumping by the ref is crazy. That’s a 360# man.
      kingcat -
      That's just great stuff Jeff. Thank you.

Hope they are linked up on our FB page. We are getting a little extra activity there according to my notifications.
      Due in large part to the overlap of sports no doubt.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
      That's just great stuff Jeff. Thank you.

Hope they are linked up on our FB page. We are getting a little extra activity there according to my notifications.
      Due in large part to the overlap of sports no doubt.
      Always .
      kingcat -
      Ahhh..
      Darrell KSR -
      For a better explanation--not only does Jeff Houchin provide outstanding photography for us to enjoy, use with stories and articles, etc., but he does so in several different formats.

First, for a rotating gallery for the front page of the forum for those who might be non-subscribers (and for those of us who enjoy the articles on the front page as well). That's always the first post in the Photo Gallery thread, which allows us to "promote" it to the Front Page as an article.

Then we have a second post, which has three other links.

One of the three additional links is one in which he provides the photos to the KSR Facebook Page, for those who may spend all their time on Facebook. I'm looking at my wife on her laptop across the room. I guarantee she's on Facebook.

And he provides it in two other formats on his own Photography website--one, similar to what we have on the front page, but the photos are "full page" versions of the rotating gallery. The second is a high resolution version of each image in case you want to see that special photo or photos in all of their glory.

He often provides these photos very late at night after some of us have already gone to bed--he's still hard at work, processing these images, and putting them in various places for us to see. Really a tremendous, tremendous job he does for which I am eternally thankful. To think that he did all of that after being out in the elements for several hours is really remarkable.
      jave2 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      For a better explanation--not only does Jeff Houchin provide outstanding photography for us to enjoy, use with stories and articles, etc., but he does so in several different formats.

First, for a rotating gallery for the front page of the forum for those who might be non-subscribers (and for those of us who enjoy the articles on the front page as well). That's always the first post in the Photo Gallery thread, which allows us to "promote" it to the Front Page as an article.

Then we have a second post, which has three other links.

One of the three additional links is one in which he provides the photos to the KSR Facebook Page, for those who may spend all their time on Facebook. I'm looking at my wife on her laptop across the room. I guarantee she's on Facebook.

And he provides it in two other formats on his own Photography website--one, similar to what we have on the front page, but the photos are "full page" versions of the rotating gallery. The second is a high resolution version of each image in case you want to see that special photo or photos in all of their glory.

He often provides these photos very late at night after some of us have already gone to bed--he's still hard at work, processing these images, and putting them in various places for us to see. Really a tremendous, tremendous job he does for which I am eternally thankful. To think that he did all of that after being out in the elements for several hours is really remarkable.
      Thanks Darrell! Been a long time since I got to play in the rain like that.

The picture of Bahannon does not do him justice. That man has hops.
      MickintheHam -
      Outstanding photographs!
  • KSR Twitter Feed