Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• The Unpredictable Nature of Football – Lose one and Get one

University of Kentucky quarterback coach Darin Hinshaw spoke to the Louisville Alumni chapter of the Quarterback Club at the Big Springs Country Club in Louisville, Kentucky.

Hinshaw had a plethora of enlightening things to elucidate on and on the more hearting things was the return of Josh Paschal. He said – “Josh (Paschal) is ready to take the field. He has been working hard and looks good”
    He still has to be ono of the best stories in college football nationally. Kash Daniel said Paschal is a great teammate and come in and work hard every day. “One night recently I couldn’t sleep and went into Joe Craft and said I’ll just get some work in and maybe some field work,” Daniel said and about his Instagram post. “After seeing my post who showed up 4:45 in the morning to work out, too? Josh Paschal.”

Last week the football team lost a potential all-something?? When they lost safety DaVonte Robinson to a season ending Quadriceps muscle injury. Such is the nature of football. Lose a great one and gain a great one.

Hinshaw said they will be attempting to achieve that 50/50 balance in their offense. “Terry (Wilson) threw the ball twenty times a game last year but he will throw it thirty-five to forty times a games this year,” the coach said.

Hinshaw addressed the question of the makeup needed to achieve that balance. The question was directed at the defense. Hinshaw said – “We’ve built a culture where the freshmen and sophomores are going to have to step up and play. We have the talent – We are just lacking in experience.” The work ethic has been grandfathered into the program and having that chip on their shoulders doesn’t hurt.

He said his response to Eddie Gran of leaving Cincinnati to come to Kentucky was what” KENTUCKY? He said they were sold on the fact Kentucky spending 280 million on the football program.
  • KSR Twitter Feed