Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• VAUGHT: Maybe, Maybe Not, Calipari says about Reid Travis playing Saturday

By LARRY VAUGHT

Kentucky has now played four games — and won three — since senior center Reid Travis sprained his knee when teammate Keldon Johnson fell into him.

Will Travis be back to play against Saturday against Florida in UK’s final regular-season game? Maybe, maybe not.

“I don’t know yet. I am not going to count on him for Friday or Saturday, but if he says he can go and he can practice for a few days, maybe get him in a little bit to get his feet underneath him and see how he does,” Kentucky coach John Calipari said after the win at Ole Miss Tuesday night.

Calipari also said “maybe not” when talking about Travis’ status for Saturday.

“I am not afraid not to play him. This is about his health,” Calipari said. “The issue sometimes is you are okay to go, but you are just uncomfortable or a little bit afraid of it.

“His is not, thank God, his injury is not that one. He sprained his knee, but still, it is a scary thing.”
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post