Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• What does John Calipari do to Keep His team’s Eye on the Prize?

Calipari is trying to be a pragmatist in viewing his team to be on a roll. The BBN and the magnetic draw can easily rub off on his team. How? Looking ahead to the Tennessee Volunteers that will likely roll into town undefeated in conference play.

This game could easily be considered as a trap game which is something Cal calls nonsense. I’m quite sure that if he was injected with a dose of Sodium Pentothal (truth serum) it would expose his thoughts and memories of some of the early season games when they had comfortable leads and let teams back in the game.

That’s a major reasons why he rejected the idea his team was on a roll. I don’t his team to in any way feel they are going to automatically going to defeat the LSU Tigers tomorrow night in Rupp Arena. A look ahead could be fatal for the future plans. That being a path to being a number one seed in the NCAA tournament.

Last season’s road to the final-four is never going to be more favorable and it hit a major bump. He is seriously trying to avoid that repeat.

This writer has being saying for at least the last two weeks this addition of the Wildcats are eerily similar to the Villanova Wildcats of last season. Not to say definitely the Cats are going to win the big prize but they are built in a similar fashion.

Calipari is not in the mood to talk about seeding right now but that’s not going to stop ESPN analyst Joe Lunardi from publishing his Bracketology parings.

LSU has the kind of talent that if they catch the Cats off their game they can pull a major upset. Though possible, in Rupp Arena that is highly unlikely. The Cats are drastically trying to take the path of least resistance to the next step in March Madness where they ultimately cut down the nets.

Tyler Herro said the thing to do to stop a run similar to the 18-2 run is go inside. Calipari said they shoot shots they can rebound which basically is the same theory.

How does a team get on a run? Cal said it starts with young players because they see a team make a couple of shots and they say “oh it doesn’t matter.” And then they next thing that happens is you are in a game that you are trying to beat back the tide.

Calipari said this stretch is tougher than U of L, Kansas, North Carolina, Alabama stretch because this is preparing for Tournament time.
    Comments 1 Comment
      dan_bgblue -
      Cal said it starts with young players because they see a team make a couple of shots and they say “oh it doesn’t matter
      AAU ball is a scourge
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post